Weather Check

• 1321 replies

Bugalugs

• If we are what we eat, I'm easy, fast, and cheap.
Re: Weather Check
« Reply #495 on: September 25, 2008, 12:04:01 AM »
Cool here around 12 degrees, it's nice. It's good to be away from all the horrible humidity :)
Good girls are made from sugar and spice, I am made from Vodka and ice

Do you have and ID Ten T error??

« Reply #496 on: September 25, 2008, 01:40:22 PM »
It's rather humid, we tend to get thunderstorms thrice per week, but it is nice and toasty outside at 9 in the evening, which is perfect weather for running.
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

Shroomy

« Reply #497 on: September 25, 2008, 03:37:07 PM »
The humidity here has finally let up, and the predicted low last night was 4 degrees.  Great walking and sleeping weather.  Of course it will be highs of 4 in a few weeks, but this week is my kind of weather.
Back home and still confused about what the locals are saying.

Bugalugs

• If we are what we eat, I'm easy, fast, and cheap.
« Reply #498 on: September 25, 2008, 05:44:57 PM »
Back to beautiful 44% humidity after yesterdays cooler weather and fog. It's 14c now but he low humidity is what is making me so happy :D
Good girls are made from sugar and spice, I am made from Vodka and ice

Do you have and ID Ten T error??

« Reply #499 on: September 25, 2008, 06:02:37 PM »
here in the oven of wuhan we have finally gotten things down to a reasonable temperature. Light winds and I don't sweat my buns off while teaching. I think someone just left the oven door open.

AMonk

« Reply #500 on: September 25, 2008, 11:11:47 PM »
Oh. Aw. Cooler days agagagagag BDA still hits 28/29* temps with humidity at 80%+ most days.  Still needing A/C at night.....and you guys thought I wouldn't understand about your Summers?!?
Moderation....in most things...

Schnerby

« Reply #501 on: September 26, 2008, 08:17:50 PM »
Oh. Aw. Cooler days agagagagag BDA still hits 28/29* temps with humidity at 80%+ most days.  Still needing A/C at night.....and you guys thought I wouldn't understand about your Summers?!?

I suspect you may be living in paradise...

« Reply #502 on: October 03, 2008, 07:01:48 PM »
SO, Guangdong-ren, we are in for another typhoon in about 24 hours. Enjoy!  :snoopytrage:

Ruth

« Reply #503 on: October 03, 2008, 09:51:58 PM »
No, no, no.  I have plans to go to the beer festival tomorrow, as well as a local garden site.  Typhoon weather just won't do.  Please postpone it until after the holidays.
If you want to walk on water, you have to get out of the boat.

« Reply #504 on: October 03, 2008, 10:10:17 PM »
I wish. I had my plans for this evening. But it already started raining here  bibibibibi

« Reply #505 on: October 05, 2008, 02:20:39 AM »
Rain, rain, rain...lots and lots of rain. Rain is a good excuse to curl up with a good book do lesson plans...
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

Ruth

« Reply #506 on: October 05, 2008, 03:12:18 AM »
Well somebody postponed the typhoon or redirected it to Eric's neighborhood.  We had rain during the night last night and today was mostly overcast, but no rain to ruin my outings.  Much cooler here now.  Almost tolerable living conditions.
If you want to walk on water, you have to get out of the boat.

« Reply #507 on: October 05, 2008, 03:19:28 AM »
I don't know about a typhoon. Maybe it has to do with the fact that my tranquil sylvan retreat lies nestled between tall, rolling green hills. There is just rain. No wind. No thunder or lightning.

« Reply #508 on: October 05, 2008, 03:24:35 AM »
Was raining here last night. And apparently typhoon hit Hainan. It should be here tonight or latest tomorrow. Unless we are lucky and some Juju power makes us escape it.

« Reply #509 on: October 05, 2008, 03:28:38 AM »
I would recommend making a sacrifice to Aeolus, he would appreciate that. A small bowl of noodles would suffice.