Weather Check

• 1321 replies

kcanuck

• Canadian Stop Sign
Re: Weather Check
« Reply #195 on: July 06, 2007, 03:44:34 AM »
It's been getting a wee bit too hot up here for my liking.  Luckily we've had a few sudden downpours that have helped cool things down.
I am still learning. Michelangelo

« Reply #196 on: July 06, 2007, 03:52:03 AM »
asasasasas asasasasas asasasasas asasasasas LT!!! Stop bogarting the sun. I don't know how to get home!! I can't bleeding scuba dive and there are things in the water..nasty things with big teeth!! What does the sun look like? It's green, right?...

Certainly is.... uuuuuuuuuu
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

« Reply #197 on: July 06, 2007, 03:53:54 AM »
So you'll give it back then? I just go outside and wait for the green sun? Aww, jeepers, thanks LT, you're doggone swell.
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

« Reply #198 on: July 06, 2007, 03:55:15 AM »
I'm just to big-hearted.... I see someone in need and just have to help....

It was my pleasure Eric. Please enjoy your green sun. agagagagag
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

« Reply #199 on: July 06, 2007, 03:55:31 AM »
Weather here is Dalian is hot, and very sunny.  Everyone has their umbrellas out.  Only in China do people shun the sun.  The sun in Dalian is bright yellow.  Maybe you are looking at the sun through your umbrella?  agagagagag
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

« Reply #200 on: July 06, 2007, 03:56:36 AM »
or maybe I sent him a pirated sun. uuuuuuuuuu (you can buy anything here)

« Reply #201 on: July 06, 2007, 04:02:44 AM »
That would explain why it's started to fall apart in the rain...and the paint is coming off and...OH DEAR GOD..THE HORROR...TEETH, EVERYWHERE TEETH...
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

solongtinik

• tryin to complete my life's journey
« Reply #202 on: July 07, 2007, 09:23:08 PM »
it's hitting 17-24 degree celsius in my place!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheexyblonde
if he does not struggle against what is wrong-even if it seems beyond his strength-he will bever find the right road

« Reply #203 on: July 08, 2007, 02:26:47 AM »
It was really hot today. And around 6-7pm the storm broke down: lightning and thunder. Seems like it's over. I still have to manage to get to the train station with my big bags.

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #204 on: July 08, 2007, 04:05:37 PM »
39C fortunately it's a wet heat and feels much warmer. My school phone network sent a warning yesterday that it will feel like 45C and to be careful if going out. We were lucky enough that it drop right down to a comfy 34C at 1:00 am last night.

« Reply #205 on: July 08, 2007, 05:27:35 PM »
Stil, you do facetious so well.  ahahahahah agagagagag

The temp in Dalian is 27C, and humidity 65%.  It is partly cloudy.  Staying inside and marking - the things we must give up to be a teacher.  bfbfbfbfbf

Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

« Reply #206 on: July 08, 2007, 05:31:04 PM »
Tropical Storm 04W will make Guam a very wet and windy place for the next few days... hope it doesn't turn into a typhoon.  We are due for 1 this year, statistically speaking.

The things we touch have no permanence.

belrain

• In past travelling, now becoming Shanghai resident
    • My homepage
« Reply #207 on: July 09, 2007, 07:45:35 PM »
Osnabrueck, Germany. After a nice, sunny sunday, back to reality. Cloudy, rainy and about 18 °C. What a nice summer  alalalalal
cdcdcdcdcd Das Leben ist schön

decurso

• Chinese Rocks
« Reply #208 on: July 09, 2007, 10:23:38 PM »
 Last summer we had two weeks of nice hot weather in late June and early July. The rest of the summer it rained. This year we have yet to have a really good rainfall and the temperature has been around 33-38 degrees...perfect for sitting outside and enjoying yangrouchuan and zha pi. Could Hebei be experiencing a drought?

Ruth

« Reply #209 on: July 09, 2007, 11:07:10 PM »
Absolutely gorgeous day today.  Blue sky and hot, hot, hot, but I spent the day at a waterpark with my honey and Non-Dave and his honey, so temps didn't matter.  We all may be just a little crispy from too much sunshine...  Ended the perfection with a buffet in the 5 star hotel.

Yesterday - a Sunday - attendance at the park was 1400.  Today, we 4 plus another group of 6.  No line-ups. ahahahahah
If you want to walk on water, you have to get out of the boat.