Jokes from my trashbin

• 1370 replies
Re: Jokes from my trashbin
« Reply #270 on: December 31, 2007, 08:02:17 PM »
Oh dear AM!  bibibibibi

ahahahahah
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

kcanuck

• Canadian Stop Sign
« Reply #271 on: December 31, 2007, 09:58:28 PM »
Looks like someone got a book of corny jokes from Santa
I am still learning. Michelangelo

AMonk

« Reply #272 on: December 31, 2007, 11:42:24 PM »
Looks like someone got a book of corny jokes from Santa

January's Readers Digest...the other RD!! afafafafaf
Moderation....in most things...

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #273 on: January 09, 2008, 01:22:41 AM »

Cinderella is now 95 years old.

After a fulfilling life with the now dead prince, she happily sits upon her rocking chair, watching the world go by from her front porch, with a cat named Bob for companionship.

One sunny afternoon out of nowhere, appeared the fairy godmother.

Cinderella said, 'Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years?'

The fairy godmother replied, 'Cinderella, you have lived an exemplary life since I last saw you.  Is there anything for which your heart still yearns?'

Cinderella was taken aback, overjoyed, and after some thoughtful consideration, she uttered her first wish:

'The prince was wonderful, but not much of an investor. I'm living hand to mouth on my disability cheques, and I wish I were wealthy beyond comprehension.'
Instantly her rocking chair turned into solid gold.

Cinderella said, 'Ooh, thank you, Fairy Godmother'

The fairy godmother replied, 'It is the least that I can do.

What do you want for your second wish?'

Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said, 'I wish I were young and full of the beauty and youth I once had.'

At once, her wish became reality, and her beautiful young visage returned.

Cinderella felt stirrings inside of her that had been dormant for years.

And then the fairy godmother spoke once more: 'You have one more wish; what shall it be?'

Cinderella looks over to the frightened cat in the corner and says, 'I wish for you to transform Bob, my old cat, into a kind and handsome young man.'

Magically, Bob suddenly underwent so fundamental a change in his biological make-up that, when he stood before her, he was a man so beautiful the likes of him neither she nor the world had ever seen.

The fairy godmother said, 'Congratulations, Cinderella, enjoy your new life.'

With a blazing shock of bright blue electricity, the fairy godmother was gone as suddenly as she appeared.

For a few eerie moments, Bob and Cinderella looked into each other's eyes. Cinderella sat, breathless, gazing at the most beautiful! , stunningly perfect man she had ever seen.

Then Bob walked over to Cinderella, who sat transfixed in her rocking chair. He held her close in his young muscular arms.

He leaned in close, blowing her golden hair with his warm breath as he whispered.......

'Bet you're sorry you had me castrated.'

AMonk

« Reply #274 on: January 09, 2008, 02:08:20 AM »
 bkbkbkbkbk axaxaxaxax
Moderation....in most things...

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #275 on: January 10, 2008, 06:10:41 PM »
One day, when a seamstress was sewing while sitting close to a river, her thimble fell into the river. When she cried out, the Lord appeared and asked, 'My dear child, why are you crying?' The seamstress replied that her thimble had fallen into the water and that she needed it to help her husband in making a living for their family. The Lord dipped His hand into the water and pulled up a golden thimble set with sapphires.

'Is this your thimble?' the Lord asked The seamstress replied, 'No.'

The Lord again dipped into the river. He held out a golden thimble studded with rubies.

'Is this your thimble?' the Lord ask ed. Again, the seamstress replied, 'No.'

The Lord reached down again and came up with a leather thimble.

'Is this your thimble ?' the Lord asked. The seamstress replied, 'Yes.' The Lord was pleased with the woman's honesty and gave her all three thimbles to keep, and the seamstress went home happy.

Some years later, the seamstress was walking with her husband along the riverbank, and her husband fell into the river and disappeared under the water. When she cried out, the Lord again appeared and asked her, 'Why are you crying?' 'Oh Lord, my husband has fallen into the river!'

The Lord went down into the water and came up with George Clooney. 'Is this your husband?' the Lord asked.

'Yes,' cried the seamstress. The Lord was furious. 'You lied! That is an untruth!' The seamstress replied, 'Oh, forgive me, my Lord. It is a misunderstanding. You see, if I had said 'no' to George Clooney, you would have come up with Brad Pitt.

Then if I said 'no' to him, you would have come up with my husband. Had I then said 'yes,' you would have given me all three. Lord, I'm not in the best of health and would not be able to take care of all three husbands, so THAT'S why I said 'yes' to George Clooney.

And so the Lord let her keep him.

The moral of this story is:
Whenever a woman lies, it's for a good and honorable reason, and in the best interest of others.

DaDan

• Yeppers! We`be livin now!
« Reply #276 on: January 11, 2008, 11:10:42 PM »
dog "quotes"

"When a man's best friend is his dog, that dog has a problem."
-- Edward Abbey

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue."
--Anonymous

"Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear."
-- Dave Barry

"Dogs need to sniff the ground; it's how they keep abreast of current events. The ground is a giant dog newspaper, containing all kinds of late-breaking dog news items, which, if they are especially urgent, are often continued in the next yard."
--Dave Barry

"A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down."
-- Robert Benchley

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself."
-- Josh Billings

"In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."
-- Dereke Bruce, Taipei, Taiwan

"Of all the things I miss from veterinary practice, puppy breath is one of the most fond memories!"
-- Dr. Tom Cat

"You enter into a certain amount of madness when you marry a person with pets."
-- Nora Ephron

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made"
--M. Facklam

"Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate."
--Sigmund Freud

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
-- Robert A. Heinlein

"Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about puppies."
-- Gene Hill

"To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs."
-- Aldous Huxley

"Man is a dog's idea of what God should be."
-- Holbrook Jackson

"Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog."
--Franklin P. Jones

"Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful."
-- Ann Landers

"No animal should ever jump up on the dining room furniture unless absolutely certain that he can hold his own in the conversation."
-- Fran Lebowitz

"Outside of a dog, a book is probably man's best friend; inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
-- Groucho Marx

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does."
-- Christopher Morley

"I wonder what goes through his mind when he sees us peeing in his water bowl."
--Penny Ward Moser

"Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in? I think that's how dogs spend their lives."
-- Sue Murphy

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
--Will Rogers

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
--Andrew A. Rooney

"I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult."
-- Rita Rudner

"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven't got the guts to bite people themselves."
-- August Strindberg

"If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons."
-- James Thurber

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man."
-- Mark Twain

"Ever consider what they must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!"
-- Anne Tyler

"My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money."
--Joe Weinstein

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
-- Ben Williams

"Cat's motto No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look like the dog did it."
-- Unknown

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

"If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise."
--Unknown

"In dog years, I'm dead."
-- Unknown

"Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail."
-- Unknown

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant."
-- Unknown

"Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane."
-- Unknown
me pappy sayd... 
Once ya get past the smell... ...:P ... `You got it licked...

« Reply #277 on: January 11, 2008, 11:19:16 PM »
"Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane."
-- Unknown

Truer words have seldom been written. Great list DaDan bfbfbfbfbf agagagagag agagagagag
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

« Reply #278 on: January 15, 2008, 11:21:31 PM »
"Outside of a dog, a book is probably man's best friend; inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
-- Groucho Marx

The end caught me off guard, and I disrupted the office.
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

Bugalugs

• If we are what we eat, I'm easy, fast, and cheap.
« Reply #279 on: January 15, 2008, 11:54:09 PM »
I love that on it's now on my msn :D :D :D
Good girls are made from sugar and spice, I am made from Vodka and ice

Do you have and ID Ten T error??

« Reply #280 on: January 17, 2008, 01:46:08 AM »
"You know that you are too old when sitting in the livingroom, your wife says "ley's run upstairs and make love" and you reply, "I can't do both".

A man was married to a woman who had a thing for cars. One day she said, " I want something that goes from zero to 160 in 10 seconds" whereupon he bought her some bathroom scales.
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #281 on: January 17, 2008, 01:51:46 AM »
A man was married to a woman who had a thing for cars. One day she said, " I want something that goes from zero to 160 in 10 seconds" whereupon he bought her some bathroom scales.

How long did she allow him to live while she excruciatingly tortured him?

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #282 on: January 17, 2008, 03:32:00 AM »

How long did she allow him to live while she excruciatingly tortured him?

By sitting on him?

« Reply #283 on: January 17, 2008, 04:55:26 AM »
I'l have you know that I not only survived, I'm on my second marriage. She hurt long after she let me go, but I survived.

Acjade

« Reply #284 on: February 04, 2008, 11:37:51 AM »

How to Describe an Idiot.

1.A few fries short of a Happy Meal.

2.A few beers short of a six-pack.

3.A few feathers short of a whole duck.

4.Couldn't pour water out of a boot with the instructions on the heel.

5.An intellect rivaled only by garden tools.

6.The wheel is spinning but the hamster is dead.

7.A few bricks shy of a full load.

8.Elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.

9.Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.

10.Dumber than a box of hair.

11.Fell out of the stupid tree and hit all of the branches on the way down.

12.Doesn't have all his dogs on one leash.

13.Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair.

14.Forgot to pay his brain bill.

15.A few clowns short of a circus.

16.If he had another brain it would be lonely.

17.Too much yardage between the goal posts.

18.An experiment in Artificial Stupidity.

19.A few peas short of a casserole.

20.Doesn't have all his corn flakes in one bowl.

21.All foam no beer.

22.The cheese slid off of his cracker.

23.Body by Fisher, brains by Mattel.

24.Has an IQ of 2, but it takes 3 to grunt.

25.As smart as bait.

26.Chimney's clogged.

27.Her sewing machine is out of thread.

28.His antenna doesn't get all of the channels.

29.Missing a few buttons on the remote control.

30.His belt doesn't go through all the loops.

31.In the pinball game of life, his flippers are a little too far apart.

32.Receiver is off the hook.

33.Several nuts short of a full pouch.

34.No grain in the silo.

35.Skylight leaks a little.

36.Slinky's kinked.

37.Surfing in Nebraska.