Weather Check

• 1321 replies

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
Re: Weather Check
« Reply #1290 on: November 23, 2016, 03:59:02 PM »
24, grey, and drizzle.  Think that "cold front" is looking more and more possible. kkkkkkkkkk
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #1291 on: November 24, 2016, 02:32:56 PM »
0 degrees C

Still with pigeons.

Later today: sunny, with a certainty of pigeon.

WHY WONT THEY DIE!?!
when ur a roamin', do as the settled do o_0

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #1292 on: November 24, 2016, 05:53:09 PM »
20 degrees and falling.  Getting a little chilly here.

Oh, and no sign of pigeons anywhere in the village.  They all migrated to Calach's place. ahahahahah
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #1293 on: November 28, 2016, 07:59:41 PM »
Clouds of midges.

Temp dropped like a stone Thursday to 0 degrees, and has stayed pretty cool since, but yesterday was sunny, and today is sunny and in the teens, and the spring bugs have lost their minds and birthed themselves early. They're everywhere in tightly packed clouds, sticking to your clothes, in your hair, up your nose.

And if I didn't know better, I'd say they chased away the pigeons. I don't know which side to root for.

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #1294 on: November 29, 2016, 04:57:01 PM »
I have some very bad news for you.

Pigeons have mutated.  Those aren't insects swarming you.  Those are clouds of tiny pigeons.

Wait until they are a little bigger and they'll start making noise.
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #1295 on: January 29, 2017, 04:23:42 PM »
AQI down from Hazardous to a mere Very Unhealthy for Everyone. Woohoo. Choke that Nian right out of our year!

cruisemonkey

• You could be next.
« Reply #1296 on: February 06, 2017, 09:00:02 PM »
Here in Kep on the Cambodian Riviera, it's 32 degrees and partly cloudy - a lot better than the -4 with haze back home in Zhengzhou.  ahahahahah
The Koreans once gave me five minutes notice - I didn't know what to do with the extra time.

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #1297 on: February 21, 2017, 07:12:34 PM »
And we're back up to 24 again.  I love the tropics. ababababab
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #1298 on: May 06, 2017, 09:27:48 PM »
After 2 weeks of unprecedented clear skies, stunning vistas and air so lightweight you could breath it all day long and not get tired....

AQI: 433 and rising.

"Everyone should avoid all outdoor exertion"

bibibibibi

cruisemonkey

• You could be next.
« Reply #1299 on: May 08, 2017, 06:41:15 PM »
Above 400 everyone should avoid breathing!
The Koreans once gave me five minutes notice - I didn't know what to do with the extra time.

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #1300 on: May 08, 2017, 07:18:28 PM »
27 degrees and pleasantly breathable air in beautiful Dongguan today. agagagagag agagagagag
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #1301 on: July 08, 2017, 06:42:44 PM »
About this time of year the weather starts coming up from the south, seems like. Days and days of southerly wind seems to clear the pollution right out. The skies have been remarkably clear for several days and are forecast to stay so. (It's both eye-opening and depressing to see all you can see on a clear day that you can't see from the same location on a normal day...) Lots of humidity too, and some rain. Seems like there's been a lot of rain elsewhere too because the lake is about 2m higher than usual, which is a damn lot of extra water. The walkways at the water's edge are all submerged. You used to be able to look over the edge of those railings and see where the walkway supports stood out in dry dirt. In the city proper, there are actually a few places I'd normally ride my bike that are underwater too - very low lying parts of small roads that have poor drainage, and are now waist deep. At least one large new road is closed due to water damage. On the other side of the city there are boats tied up an arm's length from walkway railings where they used to be a long stone's throw away. All this water is undoubtedly really bad news for some people, but it's actually not much higher than it should be. We've just gotten used to drought levels, I think.

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #1302 on: July 10, 2017, 05:24:34 PM »
Hot and often rainy in DG this summer.  Thankfully, years and years of digging up streets for drainage improvement has paid off.  There's still some localized flooding in a few intersections during heavy storms, but it doesn't last long.
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #1303 on: July 24, 2017, 03:43:24 PM »
Daytime temps have been low 30s (celsius) for a while. AQI rarely over 150, and quite often under 100 (aka damn clear skies and startlingly breathable air). Forecast temps for the next few days will hit 40 celsius during the day.

So, yeah, of course, now that the lake is flooded and the there's water, water everywhere, why yes city management, now would be an excellent time to turn off the mains supply for three days.

ababababab llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll llllllllll

« Reply #1304 on: January 27, 2018, 10:22:21 PM »
Holy shitballs, weather underground is forecasting -10 Celsius (OR LOWER!) minimum temps for the next week. Maximums are 0 or higher but geewilickers I don't know that I've ever seen a week like that here (or anywhere). Dear Lord Mao, please don't turn off the electricity this coming seven days, m'kay? I'd really like the water to stay running too but if it's a choice, leave me my air conditioner...

Dear Friends, if you don't hear from me again, you'll know I jinxed it.