Introductions

• 1851 replies

AMonk

Re: Introductions
« Reply #1680 on: May 14, 2013, 01:10:56 AM »
Welcome, edean agagagagag  Smiley away uuuuuuuuuu  We'll tell you when you've overdone it aoaoaoaoao :wtf:
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #1681 on: May 14, 2013, 11:49:44 AM »
Welcome edean! agagagagag There are some really genuine, helpful folk here. I love the smileys here and I probably overuse them, but how else can I show my sense of humour etc?  I hope that you will find the time to keep us updated on your progress. bfbfbfbfbf

« Reply #1682 on: May 24, 2013, 09:38:34 AM »
Hello, all! :) So excited and happy to be here. I was told Raoul's is infinitely more welcoming than Dave's...the last time I was on Dave's, the oldies were tearing a newbie a new...well, you get the general idea.

Anyways, I'm 27 and most likely moving to China sometime late August. I've lived in Korea for 6 years, but born and bred American, and am a little apprehensive about moving to China without having the faintest idea about the country.

Again, really happy to be here and hope to contribute to the forums in a helpful manner.

AMonk

« Reply #1683 on: May 24, 2013, 09:41:21 AM »
Hello.  Nice to see you here. agagagagag  Pull up a stool, and order up a drink (on George's tab) and start asking your Questions. bfbfbfbfbf
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #1684 on: May 24, 2013, 09:49:00 AM »
Hello.  Nice to see you here. agagagagag  Pull up a stool, and order up a drink (on George's tab) and start asking your Questions. bfbfbfbfbf

Thanks! :) It'll nice to ask question without being accused of having less than half a brain.  bibibibibi

« Reply #1685 on: May 24, 2013, 12:42:38 PM »
Welcome wakethenight! agagagagag Look forward to hearing about your experiences. bfbfbfbfbf

Guangzhou Writer

• Can use chopsticks
« Reply #1686 on: May 24, 2013, 02:12:09 PM »
Thanks! :) It'll nice to ask question without being accused of having less than half a brain.  bibibibibi
We could be real mean to you if that's what you're used to.  aoaoaoaoao

« Reply #1687 on: May 24, 2013, 03:17:48 PM »
Welcome to the Saloon  agagagagag agagagagag

We won't be mean to you for a year or so and then  aoaoaoaoao   ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

« Reply #1688 on: May 24, 2013, 04:49:58 PM »
Hello, all! :) So excited and happy to be here. I was told Raoul's is infinitely more welcoming than Dave's...the last time I was on Dave's, the oldies were tearing a newbie a new...well, you get the general idea.

Anyways, I'm 27 and most likely moving to China sometime late August. I've lived in Korea for 6 years, but born and bred American, and am a little apprehensive about moving to China without having the faintest idea about the country.

Again, really happy to be here and

I hope to contribute to the forums in a helpful manner.

Welcome wakethenight! We love newbies and we love questions! Ask away!

« Reply #1689 on: June 13, 2013, 04:31:16 AM »
Quick introduction on your latest Texan newbie.

I'm 34 with a BBA. I taught multiple subjects at an alternative school for trouble high school kids (drugs, violent, etc.)for a few years. I loved it but the $$$ wasn't there so I went into the retail logistics field which is where I'm at now and it pays good but I hate every single second of it. Teaching in China has been something I have been looking at a couple years now, but I am now taking a more serious look at it. I don't necessarily want to love my job but I do want to atleast like it, and east Asia has always been a place I would love to live. Now it's just a matter of finding out some more detailed information on the specific areas I'm interested in and then selling the house. I'll be bugging you vets with some questions in the upcoming weeks/months.
Glad I found this board.

« Reply #1690 on: June 13, 2013, 04:35:38 AM »
Welcome Tex.  BBA = Big Bad Attitude?

You've come to the right place, what we don't know, we make up. But we'll always have an answer. Not always the right one.

Grab a cold one, George is paying. I took two
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

Guangzhou Writer

• Can use chopsticks
« Reply #1691 on: June 13, 2013, 04:46:34 AM »
That's cool, Jeremy. I think this board has a great collection of information and humor. Lots of good resources here.

« Reply #1692 on: June 13, 2013, 05:33:25 AM »
Welcome Tex.  BBA = Big Bad Attitude?

You've come to the right place, what we don't know, we make up. But we'll always have an answer. Not always the right one.

Grab a cold one, George is paying. I took two

Actually big booty asian.....wait dont think those exist unless your in Tokyo at a sumo event.

« Reply #1693 on: June 26, 2013, 09:16:32 PM »
Hello Everyone!
Im David, 30, from England (up north). Im living in tianjin with my chinese wife of 3 years, as of 6 weeks ago when i arrived. i have no job, im living off my savings and collect my one year spouse visa/residence permit tomorrow. i like playing pool, xbox, ps3, wii u and would do exersise if it werent for this pollution, but i digress!
i will be teaching in due course but just living it up in TJ atm. well i would, but i dont know any westerners yet, im in a chinese area.

« Reply #1694 on: June 26, 2013, 10:57:23 PM »
Welcome EG! It must be nice just taking some time off and enjoying China. Glad you found the Saloon, hope you like it here!