THIS IS CHINA (love it or leave it)

• 49 replies
Re: THIS IS CHINA (love it or leave it)
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2011, 03:06:19 PM »
And why the hell is gender relevant to the identity of the poseur (sp?) anyway?

From my perspective, it comes down to the fact that, as a general rule,(yeah! I'm trying to be nice) men see things differently from women. Sometimes I check for a pink or a blue thing, to see where an opinion is coming from. bfbfbfbfbf Well I did have six brothers you know. ahahahahah ahahahahah

piglet

• Piglet's House
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2011, 06:46:25 AM »
yeah you see GM, at the beginning when I came on here I wanted to stay genderless (cause I didn't think it was relevant to my postings) but Bossman RD convinced me that people should know my gender so they can reply appropriately. Still not sure it was the right call though.
For people who like peace and quiet - a phoneless cord

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2011, 02:24:33 PM »
Just because I want to strip you naked and do unspeakably perverted acts with you doesn't mean that I don't respect you as a person. ahahahahah
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2011, 03:23:52 PM »
Piglet

Ignore EL, he is just being silly EL.  There was a time when we didn't have the markers for male-female.  The original saloon had them but when version 3 first started, I had to beg and plead to get them back in this version.

Trust me when I say it is actually important that we know if it is a man or woman we are talking to.  Some comments made by a woman would be treated as a nasty comment if made by a man and of course vice versa.  It made some for some very uncomfortable moments on the saloon.  Thank goodness to Noles and Raoul, we got the markers back.
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

piglet

• Piglet's House
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2011, 11:20:53 PM »
I reckon you got yourself an interesting thesis subject there, Dragonsaver.

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2011, 06:56:52 PM »
Just because I want to strip you naked and do unspeakably perverted acts with you doesn't mean that I don't respect you as a person. ahahahahah

Piglet,EL has given us enough info to know where that wishful thinking has come from. uuuuuuuuuu ahahahahah bfbfbfbfbf Now if that same message came from me,what would you think? aoaoaoaoao Would you think differently if I called myself Grandpa Marty? akakakakak
Not that the comment was nasty EL, actually it could be rather funny fun. Whoa! time for Granny to shut up before her imagination causes damage to her crook heart. ahahahahah bgbgbgbgbg

piglet

• Piglet's House
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2011, 06:31:53 AM »
don't worry Granny I am sure that EL would rush to give you mouth to mouth resuscitation

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2011, 02:42:59 PM »
 bkbkbkbkbk axaxaxaxax
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2011, 04:02:42 PM »
don't worry Granny I am sure that EL would rush to give you mouth to mouth resuscitation

And then I'd work my way down and give Granny Mae a few more experiences to liven up her heart. bhbhbhbhbh
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2011, 07:13:33 PM »
Do you guys want a private room?

Can we watch (for scientific purposes only of course)   afafafafaf
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2011, 03:55:40 AM »
EL, you're engaged to be married, and yet you still have the women lining up to have heart attacks just so you'll give'em mouth to mouth (to wherever). <sigh> some guys just have it all.

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2011, 11:44:31 AM »

I don't mind Day Dreamer, provided you get me a video (is that the right term today?) of it  bfbfbfbfbf. Who knows EL, we might make a fortune here. We could sell the video rights. I can see it now! uuuuuuuuuu I wonder if Hollywood would make it into a drama or a comedy? aoaoaoaoao ahahahahah

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2011, 07:34:16 PM »

I don't mind Day Dreamer, provided you get me a video (is that the right term today?) of it  bfbfbfbfbf. Who knows EL, we might make a fortune here. We could sell the video rights. I can see it now! uuuuuuuuuu I wonder if Hollywood would make it into a drama or a comedy? aoaoaoaoao ahahahahah

I was thinking of an educational series.  The Kama Sutra in 479 easy lessons. bhbhbhbhbh
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2011, 10:09:27 PM »

I was thinking of an educational series.  The Kama Sutra in 479 easy lessons. bhbhbhbhbh

EL, I just got out a book that my brother gave me which was translated from Sanskrit originals by Indra Sinha. It's ok though,because I've written inside that it was his book. This is for when I fall off the perch and my son finds it and his mind goes into overdrive. aoaoaoaoao aoaoaoaoao apapapapap. But I digress! EL, I have had a hip replacement you know and the other one needs doing, but the Doctor doesn't want to have to do the extra paper work if I keel over during the surgery. kkkkkkkkkk Apart from these problems from my misspent youth, my heart would probably give out. alalalalal Sorry mate,but I'd have to give that one a miss after studying the first few positions. 479 easy lessons? Perhaps if they made it into a comedy? ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2011, 10:52:01 PM »
Is your translation something like this? ahahahahah

EscapedLunatic.com