• 21 replies

DaDan

• Yeppers! We`be livin now!
Re: you know "ALOHA?"
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2009, 12:15:33 AM »
yesterday....  ababababab

[attachment removed for space reason by admin]
me pappy sayd... 
Once ya get past the smell... ...:P ... `You got it licked...

AMonk

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2009, 12:40:47 AM »
the sex was SHIT mate... Shit! fuckin patheticisism... shit mate...
So said the Oz guy ....

And I suppose that HE is "all that"? kkkkkkkkkk
Moderation....in most things...

George

• My view of China
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2009, 12:41:40 AM »
Jeez Danny! They're a wee bit tiny, mate.
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2009, 12:48:35 AM »
Huh? "White girl in China can't get laid syndrom"? I know a cure for that malady...

Wonderful pictures, BTW.  agagagagag agagagagag
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

DaDan

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2009, 03:33:10 AM »
the sex was SHIT mate... Shit! fuckin patheticisism... shit mate...
So said the Oz guy ....
And I suppose that HE is "all that"? kkkkkkkkkk

Ummm...

He's an Ozzy so `Whatdaya espectin?....   bibibibibi

my phone cam makes smal pics with the zoom & my not zoomed pics are too big to easy load here.
butt.... in reality, they were right near `Perfect sized  afafafafaf
me pappy sayd... 

DaDan

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 05:34:14 AM »
Well... the Lanturn Festives are in full boom, the beach was quiet like normal, airfares are dropping plenty day by day...

Spring Fest `09 appears nearly finished  bfbfbfbfbf

presently,
the 38 y/old Oz good friend is still sleeping in Tinas bed, he's talking bout possibly leaving Sanya end of this week. He sho do know how to Enjoy Life & I feel privilaged to be able to hang wit him, laughing & smiling as I watch him play in his `No Shame brah kind of way  agagagagag

the Chile friend finally admitted to himself that his true reason for coming to Hainan was to be warm & play near the beach...
instead of moving his hard to please Chinese gf of ova a year, their two dogs & all belongings to Sanya  ababababab
so he'll return to Beijing & work / save until summer when rent prices are near acceptable & they have more cash to live on while settling in...
I'm realieved as I was worried he'd ask to rent one of my empty rooms till they found an apartment to live in, `nice guy, good friend of over 3 years... but I would have had to turn him down for a number of reasons.
He's in Haikou tonight, back to Sanya tomorrow to drop off his big suitcase in my place till he comes looking to live here aft a few months  agagagagag

Saturday the Irish/England hubby n wife team returned from their 13 day Hainan bike ride unscathed & nicely tanned, turned out they never got further than 30km from Sanya, found a nice secluded beach with village cheap hotel nearby & spent most of their time around there. I've not seen pics yet but they talk of a nice beach they found not far away from Sanya & were able to swim, bake/tan, fry, **** & enjoy the beach witouts any clothing for 4 days  bfbfbfbfbf
their here in my place bout a week longer they `think  ahahahahah

I missed a country of origin for poopoo shat while squatting in me toilet room, add French to the list...

making it an even 10 countries of squat styles performed above the porcelian covered hole in my floor the past weeks...
New Zealand, Australia, Belgiam, Chile, Canada, America, England, Ireland, France & China  ababababab

& I have to leave soon myself :( looking at Wednesday being off isle & back to winter time  ananananan

Been a Great month off & near perfect weather the whole time!
 ababababab
me pappy sayd... 

Wags

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2009, 06:17:21 AM »
After those cold long days in Nanjing again for Spring Festival, I think I have to alter next years plan to be somewhere much further south. Glad to see you guys had a good time.