Dukus Interruptus

• 3 replies

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Dukus Interruptus
« on: November 13, 2007, 07:04:22 AM »
Hey all y'all.

I am, God help me, moving to a new El Rancho Raoul over the next few days.
Not going far...just a small-block or two south of the current Rancho.

Even that, though, will be more than enough to keep life pretty disrupted for a bit. I also have no idea when my new crooked idiots  idiotic crooks  landlords will actually get around to installing the agreed broadband connection. I have a slow, archaic, Chinese-language access at my school...but using that will involve hanging around my school. oooooooooo

I'll be back reg'lar as soon as possible.
Until then please feel free to rain down immediate problems upon our dear friend Nolefan. uuuuuuuuuu
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
Re: Dukus Interruptus
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 11:04:26 PM »
Oi!
I'm back online again in El Nuevo Rancho Raoul! axaxaxaxax
So behave yerselves. uuuuuuuuuu hhhhhhhhhh
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 09:39:03 AM »
Oh boy.

Due to getting two, count 'em two, consecutive apartments with plumbing and leakage problems, I'm moving yet again to a new Rancho. aoaoaoaoao llllllllll

May be out a day or two...new place already has broadband, but don't know how hard it'll be to get the new access info.

Our dear friend Nolefan is back and just itching to handle all your technical, professional, personal, or medical problems. Really! bfbfbfbfbf

uuuuuuuuuu

Anyway, I'll be back on as much and as soon as I can...

Raoul

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 07:01:51 AM »
Aaaannnhh! I back!
Didn't take long this time...internet was all set up and ready, and at least the computer is unpacked and set up. bfbfbfbfbf

Now if I can just find a change of clothes. Or at least underwear... oooooooooo