Happy Birthday Escaped Lunatic:

• 7 replies
Happy Birthday Escaped Lunatic:
« on: March 26, 2018, 11:31:21 AM »
Happy Birthday EL! agagagagag cecececece :banana: :candyraver: :dancemj: jjjjjjjjjj :grouphug: Have a very special day! afafafafaf akakakakak

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
Re: Happy Birthday Escaped Lunatic:
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 04:30:54 PM »
Thanks GM!!!

Happily, I still had some mutant lasagna in the freezer (lasagna with macaroni and cheese as one of the ingredients).  Baked my cake on Sunday and had to struggle not to start eating it early.

I kept the party small this year.  On Saturday, I went to lunch with a friend who's b-day is 2 days before mine.  On Monday, my lovely wife and I went out for lunch and a movie with my dear friend Scooter Girl. Then all 3 of us came back home for lasagna and cake with my beautiful daughter.

Since Scooter Girl is a dentist, she found the small silver and gold ball bearings I'd used as cake decorations a little worrisome, until I explain that those really were just sugar with some sort of non-toxic fake metal coating. ahahahahah
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 12:00:31 PM »
      Glad to hear that you had a nice day with friends and family EL! bfbfbfbfbf I wonder what has happened to all our friends from the Saloon? They have been very quiet. bibibibibi

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 07:46:13 PM »
I should stop putting sleeping pills in the baijiu.  uuuuuuuuuu
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 11:52:03 AM »
It's the 26th March 2019 here in Oz, So HAPPY BIRTHDAY EL! agagagagag cecececece jjjjjjjjjj :grouphug: :banana: :dancemj: I hope that your day is lots of fun and I'll raise a glass to you today at "the den". Let us know what you get up to today. bfbfbfbfbf

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2019, 05:33:29 PM »
I decided to skip having a big party.  I'm saving up for when I get citizenship. ababababab

It was a fun day.  For lunch, I thawed out a big pan of Hawaiian lasagna (ham and pineapple) and baked it.  I also had a pan of brownies that I'd made on Sunday ready.

Scooter Girl came over to join us for lunch.  I hadn't mentioned the presence of brownies to her and she thoughtfully ordered a cake.

Later on, my lovely wife and I went out to see Captain Marvel (which should be re-titled "Goose the Cat plus a Human Sidekickahahahahah).

I'd spotted what claimed to be an Italian-American pizzeria a couple of weeks ago, so we took a long walk to check it out.  The floors were badly finished concrete.  The main lights were out.  A few lights all the way in back were the only sign it wasn't closed and/or abandoned.  Happily. the door was unlocked, so we stepped inside to check.  A couple of young children popped their heads up from behind a computer screen, but then a voice came from the kitchen.  English spoken with an American accent.

It turns out that the place is closed on Tuesdays.  There's also some issue with the landlord, so they are about to move.  I guess I can try their food out in a week or two.

Sadly, this ruined my plans to have pizza for dinner, so we headed home for leftover lasagna. I think I gained weight.

EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2019, 09:27:08 PM »
I'm glad that you had a "fun day" EL! bfbfbfbfbf  I was deciding if I would see "Captain Marvel"as I've seen most of the movies on at the moment. I don't think I'll bother because I usually don't watch this type of movie.  bjbjbjbjbj

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2019, 04:53:07 PM »
I recommend grabbing a DVD when those come out.  Then you can fast forward through all the parts that don't have the cat. agagagagag
EscapedLunatic.com