Work with amazing high school students in BEIJING

• 0 replies
Work with amazing high school students in BEIJING
« on: May 24, 2013, 04:10:22 PM »
This job comes to you from -- me, TLD.

I am in the process of moving back to Kunming after living in Beijing for the past five years. I need someone to take over my job.

You will be working with public school students from the top high schools in the country. This year I have had students accepted to Yale, Stanford, UCLA, Cornell, Oxford and Georgetown Universities. These kids are no joke! I have been at this job for two years and it is an absolute joy to teach these students.

You will be teaching AP US History and AP Language and Composition primarily. You may also be called upon to teach SAT or TOEFL preparation classes, so you should be comfortable with those exams.

You should be a college educated native English speaker (or fluent non-native) with significant teaching experience. You do not need a teaching certificate, but if you have one it is certainly a bonus.

You should be someone who takes his/her job seriously. Serious prep time and marking is involved in this job, and the students take their goals and studies seriously and have high standards for their teachers.

The job is in Beijing, in the Xicheng district and it is a full time position. 20 periods a week max of teaching, and you may do your marking and prepping at home. The salary is competitive.

For more details about this position, please PM me, The Local Dialect or email honestchinajobs @ gmail.com