Weather Check

• 1321 replies
Re: Weather Check
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 07:26:21 PM »
It was snowing this morning (yes you read that correctly). Stopped just before 10:30. Now its a gorgeous day... about 14o
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 09:03:24 PM »
Setting the air conditioner to 30 ensures the room is at least 20 and maybe if I'm lucky 21.  The setting is totally irrelevant to the temperature it creates. bibibibibi
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

babala

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 10:31:34 PM »
We finally got some sun today after rainstorms for the past 4 days. Everytime I left a building it seemed to rain harder llllllllll Temp here today in Taizhou is about 24.
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. Homer Simpson

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2007, 11:46:05 PM »
It was 20, sunny and warm today.  Warmest yet.  And I leave for Mongolia tonight.  Taking scarf, gloves and hat.
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2007, 12:13:09 AM »
Agreed.  Astoundingly gorgeous weather in Dalian today.  If it could be like this all year round, I would probably stay forever.
It is too early to say.

Mr Nobody

• This isn't Kansas, Toto.
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 02:48:25 AM »
Warming up here. Some of the girls are starting to wear hotpants. I am in short sleeves. The airconditioner was on over the weekend, but rain expected on the morrow.
Just another roadkill on the information superhighway.

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2007, 07:20:27 PM »
Gone are the 16's and sunshine. The last two days have been no higher than 3o, cloudy and the wind chill facter!!!!! Sheeesh.
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2007, 12:09:14 AM »
Idyllic here.  almost too hot for jeans! bhbhbhbhbh
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

Mr Nobody

• This isn't Kansas, Toto.
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2007, 02:47:10 PM »
rain.
Just another roadkill on the information superhighway.

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2007, 03:34:30 PM »
We're having crazy weather here in Shuangyashan. The last 2 days have seen cold, gale force winds and 8o. Today the sun is shining the birds are singing and its just hit 14o. The big bonus though is that the wind is hiding today.  bfbfbfbfbf

Eagle

• Through a Jungian Lens
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2007, 04:04:03 PM »
ChangZhou, Jiangsu ... cool, overcast with a few sprinkles.  A good day for spending quality time with my laptop.
“… whatever reality may be, it will to some extent be shaped by the lens
through which we see it.” (James Hollis)

Vegemite

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2007, 10:55:50 PM »
Lovely warm day up here - finally packed away our winter hats and gloves. The last of the ice has disappeared from the school lake, and even the snow in the shadows is nearly all but gone.
Roll on summer agagagagag

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2007, 02:33:30 AM »
Still great up here.  I'm praying it lasts all through Golden Shower week.
It is too early to say.

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2007, 04:21:42 PM »
Grey sky but quite hot. I am wearing sleeveless.

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2007, 05:13:08 PM »
Hit and humid in Changsha.  But not enough to stop me from exploring the back streets while waiting for the Woz.  They are just as fascinating as backstreets in any Chinese town.  Bought some crunchy fresh water chestnuts from a street vendor and had them for breakfast, checking out the remnants of the old brick construction style that can still be seen behind all the boring concrete constructions.