2-week Laryngitis...??...

• 6 replies

AMonk

2-week Laryngitis...??...
« on: August 14, 2008, 07:38:28 PM »
OK, so it's 2-something in my morning and I can't sleep.  Nerves.

Hubby and I have to go for (routine) blood tests at 7am, turn our little blue car into the repair shop (she got *kissed* two weeks ago) and then head to the airport for our flight to the US.  His (two-week) birthday trip starts in 12 hours ..... 11.5 hours, if we're being accurate and nitpicking.

We've not been off-Island in 3 years.  And the last time we went I came down with bronchitis. llllllllll  Spent Christmas Eve day in an emergency room aoaoaoaoao  Definitely hoping for better results, this time around.

AnyHoooo......I'll be leaving my laptop behind.  Hubby will be receiving my undivided attention - whether he wants it or not afafafafaf ahahahahah  So, unless I sneak into an internet bar/cafe, I shan't be chatting for the next 14 days. bibibibibi  Good test of my will-power and resolve.  Not to mention cutting the strings to my addiction w/Saloon.  At least temporarily.

Try not to get into too much trouble fun while I'm gone.  OK?

Moderation....in most things...

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
Re: 2-week Laryngitis...??...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 07:41:28 PM »
Happy travels - and we want pics!!

Shroomy

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 07:50:35 PM »
Try not to break Hubby by inadvertantly typing on him like a keyboard when the Saloon withdrawal starts to peak.  Or kicking him when the monitor doesn't come on!  ahahahahah

Happy Vacation  agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag
Back home and still confused about what the locals are saying.

AMonk

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 08:02:15 PM »
..... we want pics!!

Of WalMart shops, hardware stores, sushi joints and bookstores??? ahahahahah ahahahahah

Actually, I still haven't learnt how to get my camera to interact with my laptop aoaoaoaoao  I'm still a Total Techno Idiot, I'm afraid *shrug* I don't even have VoiceMail on my cell-phone, nevermind that Text-thingie.

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 08:03:19 PM »
Oh ok. I thought you got sick  bibibibibi Good to hear bout your vacation. Yes, do take pics of all those - because it is THERE, not HERE. HERE we know how they look like  ahahahahah bfbfbfbfbf

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 08:10:17 PM »
Amonk, have a blast!!!

AMonk

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 11:10:24 PM »
Try not to break Hubby by inadvertantly typing on him like a keyboard when the Saloon withdrawal starts to peak. 

bkbkbkbkbk

Traditionally, it's been a case of My Laryngitis = Hubby's Sore Ribs ahahahahah

...... Yes, do take pics of all those

I shall obey.  But then you'll have to explain to me exactly how to do the interface...in single, small steps and use very small words. ahahahahah

Amonk, have a blast!!!

Oh. I will.  I will!!  (But no pictures of that) afafafafaf
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 11:30:00 PM by AMonk »