We Got 'GONGED!

• 80 replies
Re: We Got 'GONGED!
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2013, 03:24:35 AM »
What's that? Is it legal tender? Where is this wording you're talking about?

Just regular 1RMB notes upon which someone has written FLG slogans in ballpoint pen. I've run across them too.

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2013, 01:54:33 PM »
I got one with a rather lengthy pro-FG manifesto scribbled on it.  Was a little too obvious, so I didn't dare spend it for fear of being associated with those idiots.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2013, 02:49:52 PM »
What's that? Is it legal tender? Where is this wording you're talking about?

Just regular 1RMB notes upon which someone has written FLG slogans in ballpoint pen. I've run across them too.

This one went a bit further. It was actually printed on in big, red letters. Mrs. AJR translated it for me.

I'm not sure how safe it is to write the words together, so I'll say it said 'tr**h', 'com***sion' and 'for****ance'.

kkkkkkkkkk

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2013, 03:57:38 PM »
Why would you be worried about using the notes with Chinese writing on it.

It's a well known fact that foreigners can't read Chinese.

Just use them like any other bill. You'll find phone numbers for all kinds of things on many bills  afafafafaf

Keeping the bills with your regular money and using them is less suspicious than making a point to separate them.

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2013, 12:17:40 AM »
It's a well known fact that foreigners can't read Chinese.

Hand out enough things with FuGly squiggles on them and you'll get a free ride downtown to discuss the situation whether you can read what they say or not.
 aoaoaoaoao aoaoaoaoao aoaoaoaoao

I wouldn't worry about the other things.  The police are far less likely to care about those.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2015, 08:01:12 PM »
A long time ago when I was still slim, handsome and had rock 'n' roll hair halfway down my back, I started a small friendly cult after I had first heard of the FG.

I kinda liked the name. It had a cool ring to it. So I rounded up some Maritimers and Newfies and we started a private but extremely dedicated and active cult of our own.

We called it "Banga Gong" and we sat around with pounding heavy rock: lots of Zep and Van Halen, getting loaded on Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale and smoking shitloads of weed and hash.

We would all sit around my table and start with a short prayer, "Please someone...anyone listening...let this reefer be righteous."

Then we would all roll one joint to the best of our abilities. Then one by one, we'd smoke 'em and vote. We called this "The Great Reefer Roundup."

As each reefer got enjoyed we would all vote on it with 3 criteria: taste, consistency and runs (you know when a reefer burns too fast on one side and ya gotta lick yer finger and kinda put that side out a bit)

Each was worth 5 points for a total of 15.

Usually the first reefers got shit on hard, but the more we smoked the better the marks got. We never did figure out why.

When all were gone, we all rolled another and of course drank more beer. Then we started The Great Reefer Roundup again.

This would last all night, sometimes till dawn. At the end, the guy who had the most total points got to take a small plastic trophy of The Stanley Cup home, but had to bring it the next week for the next GRR. For we were a dedicated and serious cult and took our oath to heart.

"Please someone...anyone listening...let this reefer be righteous. Your's truly, for ever and ever Banga Gong".