IELTS examining

• 76 replies

Li Fu

• The older I get the faster I was
Re: IELTS examining
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2013, 01:16:54 AM »
Thanks all for your replies. I will re-apply now that I am back in China. I thought being a fair-dinkum Aussie might help, seeing that there is a partner country connection there kkkkkkkkkk
I remember the BC in Thailand writing that the reason  I was not given an interview was that my degree was old (1981) and because I only have a TEFL certificate and no other degree or Masters, so that I was underqualified compared to other applicants, though I have more than enough experience teaching adults.
Anyway, everything happens for a reason, so I will just try, try , try again and take note of your comments and advice.

piglet

• Piglet's House
Re: IELTS examining
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2014, 04:39:14 PM »
Hey Li Fu just curious if you did do the IELTS thing. I had a bit of a debacle with them in GZ (documented here on the Saloon).The BC has now agreed (with a bit of haggling) to pay for me to fly down to GZ to RETAKE THE WHOLE COURSE and do the exam,but I am not sure I want to do it as they were such wankers the previous time....would be happy for an update from anyone doing this now.
For people who like peace and quiet - a phoneless cord