« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2010, 01:30:57 AM »
Thanks!
“就算杀了一个我,还有千千万万个我。“

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Re: "One to Two Years Experience" Is Killing Me
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2010, 02:23:19 AM »
Let me just add that my impressions of Zhengzhou are based on some (rapidly aging) visits, and the statements of good friends who lived there a while...all of whom hated  it...

Also..."hallooooos" can be friendly...and they can be hostile. After a while, you learn to hear the difference. asasasasas
Oh...they are also way offtopic bibibibibi
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

Invictus

• "文武双全"
    • My Band @ MySpace
Re: "One to Two Years Experience" Is Killing Me
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2010, 03:16:03 AM »
Let me just add that my impressions of Zhengzhou are based on some (rapidly aging) visits, and the statements of good friends who lived there a while...all of whom hated  it...

Thanks for adding some perspective to your past comments. I do try to remember every experience is, in the end, personal, but I also got enough anecdotal evidence to make up my mind about Zhengzhou.

Also..."hallooooos" can be friendly...and they can be hostile. After a while, you learn to hear the difference. asasasasas
Oh...they are also way offtopic bibibibibi

Hallooooo??? bhbhbhbhbh

How's this for back on-topic:

A Chengdu uni contacted me and now it may be that I have a somewhat...opposite problem of this thread's subject: the woman said they need a two-year contract! bibibibibi :alcoholic: <-- (god i love this guy, he's so damn versatile...he also looks like me last night)

Of course, four different people have contacted me from the same uni (one FAO, one uni recruiter, one assistant to the dean, and one business professor--lmao) so who knows who the hell knows what he's saying. :)

I'll keep yous updated.
“就算杀了一个我,还有千千万万个我。“