Swine flu panic....

• 226 replies

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
Re: Swine flu panic....
« Reply #225 on: February 26, 2010, 11:23:16 PM »
Damnit!  No one told me there was a fresh outbreak of zombiies, and I didn't pack any 12 gauge zombie repellant.  bibibibibi
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

Re: Swine flu panic....
« Reply #226 on: February 27, 2010, 12:15:53 AM »
It's ok, EL, no need for that. According to my doctor, Dr Fu Manchu, the notorious Fujian Zombie Plague is easy to combat. All you have to do is lure the infected person to a restaurant that sells Smelly Tofu and hurl it at him/her. However, this only works if the infected is a local. If, to quote my doctor, you are "an evil, big-nosed, round-eyed, pale, morally bankrupt, licentious, depraved, capitalist pig-dog to whom no level of depravity, however low, is unknown, whose slightest touch irrevocably befouls all that is innocent, pure and true and whose every waking moment is dedicated solely to inventing new ways of besmirching the world with your offensive presence, then all hope is gone and you will be a zombie..muahahahahaha...a zombie...muahahahahahahaha"....I left him in his clinic, doing the Mad-Scientist-Laugh...maybe becoming a zombie is not that bad...dead people don't pay taxes, right? And I recently had stir-fried pigs brain for dinner, it was good...I guess human brain is as good...zombies are allowed to cook, right?
Swine Flu...If they start this temperature taking nonsense again, I'm telling them I am already dead and just to lazy to do anything about it.
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.