3 Primary Teaching Openings in ZHAOQING GUANGDONG

• 3 replies

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
3 Primary Teaching Openings in ZHAOQING GUANGDONG
« on: July 02, 2009, 02:52:41 PM »
Our friend Fox is bringing us 3 job openings, starting September 2009, teaching primary-age students at the Canadian-American School in Zhaoqing, Guangdong.

Salary is 5000 RMB a month for 16 40-minute classes a week. Some kindergarten classes are only 15 minutes long! Additional classes pay 100 RMB each but these are entirely optional and unpressured. Classrooms are reasonably modern, and are equipped with computer, TV, and projector.

The school provides all visas, and Work and Residence Permits.

"Airfare is reimbursed", but I have no further details.

The school provides a private, 1-bedroom apartment fitted with the expected amenities, including a computer with DSL internet access. All bills are paid except for gas.

The school has a canteen on-site and is very near town, and Zhaoqing is about a 90-minute bus ride from Guangzhou. Fox say Zhaoqing is a beautiful little city.

Fox has been there 2 years and seems very happy. To ask questions or apply for these position, contact Fox directly at vj.unique@gmail.com
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

Mr Nobody

• This isn't Kansas, Toto.
Re: 3 Primary Teaching Openings in ZHAOQING GUANGDONG
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 06:51:51 PM »
To ask questions or apply for these position, contact Fox directly at vj.unique@gmail.com
Just another roadkill on the information superhighway.

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 09:33:03 PM »
Yeah. I've already posted everything I know about it myself...
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

fox

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 06:02:14 AM »
I now have found three. Thanks to all that applied. Congrats to one member who got one of the positions.

regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value.