Wet behind the ears...gray above.

• 17 replies
Re: Wet behind the ears...gray above.
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2009, 04:10:26 AM »
  I'm 50 years old with a Master's degree in Accounting and a Bachelor's in Economics and have been working in business for about 27 years.  I've taught about six semesters on a part time basis and have always really enjoyed it so I'm taking this step.

Keep in touch with me.  I mentioned there were a couple of people on a teacher's forum I am on that would be qualified for our Uni.  As soon as the dust settles from the start of term he will look at resume's etc.  You would be qualified to teach in our Academic program not teaching English, but teaching a course in English.
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2009, 09:25:17 PM »
Welcome! In regard of ESL certificate - it depends where you are going. It seems to be a requirement recently in Guangdong province where some of us reside. I heard stories from different cities and it is definitely a requirement here in Zhuhai.

A-Train

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2009, 09:39:44 AM »
"Keep in touch with me.  I mentioned there were a couple of people on a teacher's forum I am on that would be qualified for our Uni."

Thanks, I would appreciate that. 
"The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore attempt the impossible and achieve it, generation after generation.

Pearl S. Buck