Extreme cheating!

• 17 replies

Mr Nobody

• This isn't Kansas, Toto.
Re: Extreme cheating!
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2007, 02:45:41 PM »
Happens a lot, Con. I asked about it. Yeah, they don't want to wear glasses. Boys apparently are worse than girls. Some students can't afford it - their parents pay for their (expensive) schooling, but not to see the board?

What gets me is it is the gits at the back of the class that have the worst eyesight.

Eh?

Just another roadkill on the information superhighway.

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2007, 03:22:00 AM »
Happens a lot, Con. I asked about it. Yeah, they don't want to wear glasses. Boys apparently are worse than girls. Some students can't afford it - their parents pay for their (expensive) schooling, but not to see the board?

What gets me is it is the gits at the back of the class that have the worst eyesight.

Eh?

In my school, at least, eyewear is very popular. There are some rather flashy looking spectacles walking around campus. Though, there was this one girl that I saw who was wearing a pair of glasses without lenses on her head for fashion... go figure!

Mr Nobody

• This isn't Kansas, Toto.
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2007, 05:46:37 PM »
The glasses they have are often off the rack and inadequate for their eye problems. They even swap them around to see if their friends is better for their own eyesight.

And it's a major struggle to get them to sit closer to the board.
Just another roadkill on the information superhighway.