Beijing Public High School 80; Decent Pay But Bad Management and Co-Workers

• 6 replies

Ivyman

Beijing Public High School 80 is a Guojibu.

Good pay, decent campus, etc.

But, the managers are incompetent people, liars, as usual.

The worst part are the American co-workers.  Ironically, all of the bad ones are chubby/fat.  So, make sure you have friends other places and do not expect much from co-workers.

Tree

• This personal text is false.
So you are in Urumqi, but are reviewing a high school in Beijing, the same type that you want to volunteer at and are asking questions about how to get one's foot in the door?
The greatest and most important problems of life are all in a certain sense insoluble. They can never be solved, but only outgrown.
- Jung

Ivyman

No, I simply worked at BJ 80 for a year.

My home base is Beijing. 

My opinion was in hopes of anyone else wanting to work there could get information.

Decent pay; but, many of the people who remained (both Western and Chinese) are either incompetent or just bad people.

cruisemonkey

• You could be next.
...or just bad people.

... and fat.   ahahahahah
The Koreans once gave me five minutes notice - I didn't know what to do with the extra time.

babala

Ivyman if you're going to post a review that anyone would take seriously, try writing out details.

Who the hell cares if they are fat?
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. Homer Simpson

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
Who the hell cares if they are fat?

Cannibals might care.  ahahahahah
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

Ivyman

No, I was giving info about people to watch out for.

I cannot mention names here, but the worst two people were an incredibly fat couple that ended up ruining each others' lives. One has recently had heart failure and returning to the US.

The other is somewhere in Shanghai, still making life miserable.