Now Online: Apple's Online Apple Store

• 1 replies

old34

Now Online: Apple's Online Apple Store
« on: November 01, 2010, 03:15:14 AM »
Apple finally unveiled it's online Apple Store today for Apple users in China.
http://store.apple.com/cn/

You can now order, buy and get home delivery in China. Payment can be done through international credit cards as well as domestic (Chinese) bank credit and debit cards and money transfers.

Everything is in Chinese, but if you have Safari as a browser with the Giggle Translate Widget installed, you can read everything in English.

That should read the G o o g l e Translate Widget. Apparently this website is stuck in April, 2010 when G o o g l e was an issue.  llllllllll
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 03:26:28 AM by old34 »
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. - B. O'Driscoll.
TIC is knowing that, in China, your fruit salad WILL come with cherry tomatoes AND all slathered in mayo. - old34.

El Macho

• 东北人都是活雷锋
Re: Now Online: Apple's Online Apple Store
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 05:22:44 AM »
Thanks for the link. It's amazing how much more expensive Apple products are here than in the States. In the US, a Mac mini is $699 ($649 for students), while it's $852 here. I'll wait until my next trip home to purchase anything.

I am looking forward to the desktop app store going online…finally being able to purchase and download legit programs (like the iLife suite) is a huge leap forward. I hope Microsoft and Adobe put some of their apps in the store and it isn't only restricted to indy developers, who I've found to have the irritating habit of stopping development on apps after a few years (Hello, iFlash! Hello, Dave Watanabe!)