Losing patience with.....CHINA!

• 32 replies
Re: Losing patience with.....CHINA!
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2013, 12:52:09 AM »
I think the whole of that post qualifies for the memorable quotation thread, but if it has to be pared down to a single mouthful, then
...in the face of that stream of daily bullshit that can't be avoided unless one stays in bed.
ought to suffice

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2013, 07:52:46 PM »
Your feelings are pretty understandable, I think everyone feels that way at some point- especially as things are transistioning from strange/interesting to more of just a reality of what it's like here. Being able to vent and having good friends you can relate to really help. It's unfortunate that often the things that bother us are more memorable than the good.

fox

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2013, 09:44:24 PM »
for all i say about keeping a perspective, today i had a string of difficult classess (first day of term and my schedule was changed last minute and no time to prepare llllllllll) On my motorbike i have fitted an air horn - this thing is LOUD the same as the trucks and buses use.  anyway the usual cretinous driving actions had me with my finger constantly on the horn for most of the drive back to my apartment at lunchtime.  I was grumpy and therefore everything was annoying.

I must be a bit more forgiving of others whinging about things here as we are all susceptible to getting irritated.  bjbjbjbjbj
regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value.