A scam mail and a response from the "king" of China

• 3 replies
A scam mail and a response from the "king" of China
« on: October 21, 2007, 01:31:30 AM »
I received an unsolicited email from a person pretending to be Patrick Chan in Hongkong. It included the offer to assist in a bank transfer of some 12 mill. of USD, and my share would be 30 %.

This clearely is a scam. My reply to this person was as follows:

I am the king of China and I am too corrupt to do honest business with you.
Therefore, you are advised to contact the gangster mafia in your own country for that sort of business.
They may be able to help you much better than I could.

Lol....this is my day!  ahahahahah

AMonk

Re: A scam mail and a response from the "king" of China
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 01:41:15 AM »
Your Majesty!!!! bdbdbdbdbd bdbdbdbdbd  I applaud your wisdom and perspicacity!! bgbgbgbgbg bgbgbgbgbg  I am humbled by your Highness' humility!! bdbdbdbdbd bdbdbdbdbd  Long may you reign!!! bzbzbzbzbz axaxaxaxax
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 01:34:05 PM »
This is such a common scam that it's hardly worth noting. I like your reply though!
The version of the Nigerian 419 scam that I'm seeing more often these days is one in which a purported young African orphan girl writes to say that her parents -- before they lost their lives in Rwanda or Cote d'Ivoire or wherever -- transferred a huge sum of money to a secret bank account, which she needs my help to claim. The payoff is a piece of the action, and (presumably) a piece of something else. I reply that I will be happy to help, and don't need any money because I already have lots. However, I say, I would like to see a picture of the something else.  uuuuuuuuuu For some reason I've never gotten a reply to my reply.

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 09:26:15 PM »
Your Majesty!!!! bdbdbdbdbd bdbdbdbdbd  I applaud your wisdom and perspicacity!! bgbgbgbgbg bgbgbgbgbg  I am humbled by your Highness' humility!! bdbdbdbdbd bdbdbdbdbd  Long may you reign!!! bzbzbzbzbz axaxaxaxax

Yes, most likely this king will rule forever..as long as such mails are sent out....
 ahahahahah