Happy New Year

• 1 replies

rattie

Happy New Year
« on: January 01, 2016, 01:28:01 AM »
I've decided to run on New Zealand time as it makes it come earlier and I can snuggle into my bed with Kostya the Wonder Dog and my book earlier. Just wanted to wish you all a healthy, positive and productive year ahead.

Bugger me, a couple of years ago I would have been at any bar within 20km so I could get pissed with strangers and do a lot of shouting! (and maybe kissing ahahahahah) I am so pleased to be in my fleecy jammies and "7x warmer" Australian socks - it's true they are!

Stay safe everyone, don't get into arguments with strangers, look both ways before you cross the road, and remember to drink lots of water before you go to bed.
Rx and Kx

Re: Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 01:42:58 PM »
Happy New Year rattie and Kostya!  A Happy New year also to all the folk at "The Saloon". I didn't stay up last night to see in 2016, but the people up the road were making  sooooooooo much noise, I may just as well have done so. bibibibibi The first words out of my mouth in 2016 were swear words, as all I could hear was "thump, thump, thump " as some sort of music penetrated my ear plugs at 12.40am. That was just to top off my day at "the den", where a friend and my neighbour got into a shouting match, just as we were about to leave. bibibibibi I then copped an ear full from my neighbour as I drove her home. This resulted in my raising my voice (to drown her out) and her saying that she has always paid her way and that she won't go in my car again! By the time we got home, she had settled down. Her husband has just come over the road to tell me that she is staying home today, so I'm off to "the den" alone. :candyraver: :dancemj:  agagagagag bfbfbfbfbf