Introductions

• 1851 replies

phets72

Re: Introductions
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2007, 08:52:58 PM »
Hi BK. I'm just a boy.
Yeah! A very strange and tinted boy!

And this response coming from a ball with moving sticks...well I never!

Welcome BK!

George

• My view of China
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2007, 08:54:00 PM »
I ain't nuffin if not poetic!! agagagagag
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

phets72

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2007, 08:55:38 PM »
To those who appeal to the round bally sicky versions I'm sure!

AMonk

« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2007, 10:18:24 PM »
Hi BK.  Welcome to the Madhouse Saloon.  Have a round on my tab.
Moderation....in most things...

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2007, 06:54:43 AM »
Welcome indeed, BK!
Hope ya have fun here!  agagagagag
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

Eagle

• Through a Jungian Lens
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2007, 12:44:32 PM »
Hi BK, welcome to the expat geriatrics ward.  There are indeed grandparents aplenty.  Somebody has to show these young 'uns the way to behave.  Oh, Raoul ... more pijiu ... and ... oh yeah ... damn, forgot again ... oh well, it couldn't have been important.
“… whatever reality may be, it will to some extent be shaped by the lens
through which we see it.” (James Hollis)

Motzie

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2007, 01:24:55 PM »
You guys move in th ehope of loosing me????? good try, but painful on your behalf by the sounds of things  ahahahahah 

I've previously been Miss Motz.....way too many keystrokes, Motzie will do just fine  acacacacac

It's great to see the forum back up and running, George I'm sure your chicken is dancing faster these days...you feed it chinese speed or something?? (could me now being on broadband have anything to do with the chickens speed???)

Ummmm what else... Oh I'm 29, Aussie, never been to china and don't look like getting there to teach any time soon, unfortunately....am going to Hing Kong for 10 days in July and hope to cross the boarder for a few days..if I can manage it, Living in North QLD at the moment ...studying Education.Primary school mainly.

Well I'm gonna have a squizz around and find myself a brand new stool (with a cushion this time, the old stools were waay too hard) and observe the goings on in the new place.

Motzie

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2007, 01:31:09 PM »
whheeee!

Motzie, when the first crash happened and we were sent to shelter, Raoul contacted everyone who had their email addresses stated. Anyway

WELCOME BACK!!! Have a round on Eagle!  agagagagag

Motzie

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2007, 01:43:53 PM »
I think I remember getting that email, in the middle of moving from one end of the country to the other, and now have broadband ( I feel very lucky about this ..struggling with dial up has been painful) and it's all good

Is there any decent wine in China??? If so I'll have a glass of the finest white you've got....NO Chardonnay though  agagagagag

Vegemite

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2007, 03:51:53 PM »
Decent wine in China? Can pigs fly? Is the earth flat? My advice, have a glass of something else...

...and welcome back agagagagag

George

• My view of China
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2007, 03:58:49 PM »
Plenty of decent wine in China! Mind you, I don't know where it comes from. Chile? Australia? China?
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2007, 06:49:39 PM »
Welcome Motzie!!!!
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

phets72

« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2007, 10:31:12 PM »
Welcome back, wondered what had become of you!

« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2007, 10:35:24 PM »
Ask Noles, he is a wine person. But from what i know there IS decent wine in China! Just stay away from most of Chinese brands.

Mr Nobody

• This isn't Kansas, Toto.
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2007, 06:28:55 AM »
Ah used to humbly be a freelance journo for food and whine magazines. IMHO it is all crud here. So far. I gotta admit my partially trained taste buds cringe these days, and I don't experiment.

Scary scary stuff.

Luckily, my brandy tasting buds are less discriminating.
Just another roadkill on the information superhighway.