Dating students?

• 95 replies
Re: Dating students?
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2010, 09:12:08 AM »
I often say, "Fuck the students," but it is always figurative and never literal!

A-Train

« Reply #91 on: November 22, 2010, 05:15:45 AM »
FOREIGNER IN CHINA + MALE +OLD + TEACHER X CHINESE STUDENT +FEMALE + YOUNG = SEX
I think the generally assumed formula for assumption these days can be shortened to: White Male + Asia = Sex tourist

Which one is on a the tour?
"The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore attempt the impossible and achieve it, generation after generation.

Pearl S. Buck

A-Train

« Reply #92 on: November 22, 2010, 05:17:10 AM »
Love the avatar Ben-Dan.  Takes me back to middle school when album covers did more than cover albums
"The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore attempt the impossible and achieve it, generation after generation.

Pearl S. Buck

BrandeX

« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2010, 03:47:35 PM »
foreign teachers have no power in china
They have the power to take one "lucky" girl (or boy) back with them to their home country to gain foreign citizenship.

That's a pretty big power over a lot of people here.
To add a bit to what I said earlier (perhaps as a verification or proof of point) I just now saw this ad on echinacities, copy/paste for your reference:

ASSISTANT FEMALE WANTED BY AMERICAN TALENT SCOUT FOR FILMS/MODELLING, GUANGZHOU

Job Description:
I M A WHITE HANDSOME AMERICAN TALENT SCOUT IN THE FILM/MODELLING FIELD....

I WANT A FEMALE ASSISTANT...PAY ....INITIALLY 5.000 RMB PER MONTH..

PLUS THE REAL POSSIBILITY OF COMING TO LIVE IN USA ..WITH ME ...

NATURALLY ;)

CALL ME ...FRANK
Oh, I think we could definitely call him "frank". That was my point originally when I said that a "power" one could hold over a local person (or at least some foreigners like to think) is the ability to take them back to their home country. Personally, anyone who writes a public ad like this sounds like either a dateless loser, or just a scumbag in general, but that is besides the point.

kitano

• Children of the Atom
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2010, 04:02:38 PM »
Oh, I think we could definitely call him "frank". That was my point originally when I said that a "power" one could hold over a local person (or at least some foreigners like to think) is the ability to take them back to their home country. Personally, anyone who writes a public ad like this sounds like either a dateless loser, or just a scumbag in general, but that is besides the point.

but i guess the girls he attracts will be scumbags too, i think a lot of these girls are more than happy to put out for guys who they can get something from. in my experience the whole narrative of the naive young girl tricked into a life of servitude by the bad westerner is much less common than the foreign loser tricked into a life of servitude by the snake with tits :D

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2010, 04:18:08 PM »