Infected Bellybutton

• 23 replies

babala

Infected Bellybutton
« on: May 27, 2007, 02:08:41 AM »
I know this sounds strange but about twice a month my bellybutton gets infected. It gets red and painful and there is whitish liquid discharge. It usually heals up in about 2 or 3 days. I never experienced this before China. Any ideas about why this happens? Am I the only one?
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. Homer Simpson

George

• My view of China
Re: Infected Bellybutton
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 03:10:20 AM »
take that bloody ring out of it! It's not gold, it's brass!
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

George

• My view of China
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 03:14:52 AM »
Second thoughts, maybe the original stitches haven't been taken out! Noles, where is that bloody Ladies Lounge?? Septic belly buttons!! aaaaaaaaaa What will they think of next??
"Ohmigod!! My vagina is bleeding. It happens every month! What is wrong with me?? Bloody women! Always something wrong with them!!"
 If they were cars, they would have all been recalled!!!

I feel better now.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 08:51:08 AM by George »

kcanuck

• Canadian Stop Sign
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 03:24:36 AM »
If you can find it, witch hazel is a mild antiseptic and works wonders on skin irritations.

Be sure to dry extra well after showering and if you're wearing bigger type beltbuckles,  they might be irritating your navel.  Seeing a medical type person might be a good idea too.

We should post more stuff like this, might make the ladies lounge happen even faster. agagagagag

I am still learning. Michelangelo

Vegemite

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 05:15:29 AM »
Ohmigod!! My vagina is bleeding. It happens every month!

Every month! Wow - wouldn't that be nice...regular as clock work. How did you manage that George? Is it your diet? What's your secret?

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 07:24:24 AM »
Ohmigod!! My vagina is bleeding. It happens every month!

Every month! Wow - wouldn't that be nice...regular as clock work. How did you manage that George? Is it your diet? What's your secret?

Wait until it stops, and he starts to get a larger stomach, needs to go to the toilet more often, can't sleep properly, wants to eat dodgy food, and his upper body undergoes an equally strange expansion.

The he'll be asking Babe - do you still love me like this?

George

• My view of China
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 08:53:02 AM »
If they were cars, they would have all been recalled!!!
Fortunately, we can always move on to a newer model!! afafafafaf afafafafaf afafafafaf

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 10:48:56 AM »
Oh, you kids...  ::)

Babs, these are nothing more than bedbug bites...made by small, pestulent, flesh-eating beetles who scurry out of your mattress at night and feast on the tender skin of your navel area while you sleep.

Nothing to worry about.  bfbfbfbfbf

uuuuuuuuuu
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 07:59:12 PM »
George, the fact that you at all have a vagina is just... WRONG. I don't even want to think of the rest.

Babs, my bellybutton was getting infected first 7-8 months. I kept applying solution of H2O2 (I forgot what's it called in English). It could also be the stud you are using. Did you get it here? How long ago?

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2007, 08:56:20 PM »
Yes. Definitley find a new stud!  cheexyblonde

babala

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2007, 10:48:01 PM »
C'mon guys, we all have a bellybutton (well except for my brother, they had to cut his out...but that's another story). It's not like I asked about fallopian tubes  afafafafaf
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. Homer Simpson

Newbs

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2007, 11:09:30 PM »
Cheeks, H2O2 is called hydrogen peroxide in English, damned if I know what it's called in Chinese.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2007, 11:15:26 PM »
Cheeks, H2O2 is called hydrogen peroxide in English

And it stings something fierce!!! ahahahahah ahahahahah

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2007, 12:26:06 AM »
The Chinese word for hydrogen peroxide is "Mei3 You3". Great stuff but I've never seen it here.
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2007, 03:49:02 AM »
Available at those places where they actually do piercings. I got it when I got mine in Qingdao. It should be a weak solution and it doesnt sting at all, Jorje. You are confusing it with something else. Unless you actually mean 100% solution  ahahahahah