Happy Chinese New Year! It's the year of the cow. What's cooking?

• 2 replies

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
btbtbtbtbt agagagagag btbtbtbtbt jjjjjjjjjj btbtbtbtbt  Happy Chinese New Year!  btbtbtbtbt jjjjjjjjjj btbtbtbtbt agagagagag btbtbtbtbt

So, is this the year of the hamburger or the year of the steak? ahahahahah  Either way, MOO!

In any event, it would be nearly impossible for this year not to be better than last year. oooooooooo
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

rattie

Re: Happy Chinese New Year! It's the year of the cow. What's cooking?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 09:23:46 PM »
Lovely thoughts E.L. let's all hope this coming year brings a few smiles to peoples' faces, it's been a difficult year.
I'm using the cattle on the neighbouring paddock as my measure. I'm living in Gippsland in Victoria, Australia now. Cattle country. There is a young bull, handsome young dude, caramel coloured with fluffy ears. He's proper randy and has an admirable methodology for attracting the ladies. He stands on top of the hill which is sadly in close earshot to my bedroom and cries out, "moooo, oi oi oi ladies, moooo, ready and waiting for youse all"... this is usually followed with a stampede of lady cows all in a dither because his call is so enticing. All signs are positive, there'll be loads of calves one day.
Year of the cow... let's enjoy it.
Rx

Nolefan

• Lord of Avalon
  • 八九不离十
    • Catania Vibe
Re: Happy Chinese New Year! It's the year of the cow. What's cooking?
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 05:35:32 AM »
well, a propos, cooking is really the only thing i got these days.

The year of the OX is kicking off with Sicily being downgraded from Orange to Yellow at the national level. This means a few more businesses can re-open including restaurants and bars that will be allowing on-premise customers between 9:00 and 18:00.

Island life is enjoyable, even with lockdowns: I love being able to take a 20mn walk and get to the harbor for salty fresh air.

Other than that, dealing with the kafkaesque Italian bureaucracy is siphoning all my energy. I thought that after China, I had seen it all but it's really not the case.
alors régressons fatalement, eternellement. Des débutants, avec la peur comme exutoire à l'ignorance et Alzheimer en prof d'histoire de nos enfances!
- Random food, music and geek tales from the Catania, Sicily: http://ctvibe.com