10 year visa

• 2 replies
10 year visa
« on: June 01, 2017, 11:08:01 PM »
SOOO,  I am considering applying for a 10 year visa after my contract here runs out, and just sort of getting my own apartment and seeing what happens.  Does anyone have any experience with that visa? Is it like, a 10 year unlimited entry tourist visa?  Can I get a 1 year residency permit with a school and still keep that 10 year visa, or would that keep me from getting any other visa?

Any info on this at all would be appreciated. I would love to apply for the 10 year visa WHILE i still have my residency permit, but i dont know if there will be overlapping problems.

agagagagag

Nolefan

• Lord of Avalon
  • 八九不离十
    • Catania Vibe
Re: 10 year visa
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 03:50:14 PM »
SOOO,  I am considering applying for a 10 year visa after my contract here runs out, and just sort of getting my own apartment and seeing what happens.  Does anyone have any experience with that visa? Is it like, a 10 year unlimited entry tourist visa?  Can I get a 1 year residency permit with a school and still keep that 10 year visa, or would that keep me from getting any other visa?

Any info on this at all would be appreciated. I would love to apply for the 10 year visa WHILE i still have my residency permit, but i dont know if there will be overlapping problems.

agagagagag

let's just say getting that visa will complicate your life. it's 10 years multiple entries with maximum duration of stay 90 days ( sometimes 30 or 60 days)

You can only have one visa at the time so if you're planning on working in China, it's a bad idea to do this. you would need to start the process for work permit all over again.

alors régressons fatalement, eternellement. Des débutants, avec la peur comme exutoire à l'ignorance et Alzheimer en prof d'histoire de nos enfances!
- Random food, music and geek tales from the Catania, Sicily: http://ctvibe.com

Re: 10 year visa
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 12:42:41 PM »
granted.   but considering i have several individuals I can do work for, and I am a very short trip to HK or Macao -- I could fix my visa every month or every 3 months no problem, and I would be able to freelance -- be a movie star, or just travel around.   

**I found out it would mess with a current visa, so ill have to wait until my residency permit expires