Happy Birthday ESCAPED LUNATIC for the 26th!

• 10 replies
Happy Birthday ESCAPED LUNATIC for the 26th!
« on: March 27, 2016, 01:13:48 PM »
Happy Birthday EL for yesterday Ozzie time! bfbfbfbfbf cecececece cecececece cecececece jjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjj :banana: :candyraver: :dancemj:  I did remember, but hoped that one of the more tech savvy folk would do a better job than I can at making this really stand out. A special guy deserves a special day, so I hope that you really enjoyed it! bfbfbfbfbf uuuuuuuuuu agagagagag

AMonk

Re: Happy Birthday ESCAPED LUNATIC for the 26th!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 01:56:07 PM »
 bibibibibi I completely messed up.  One of EL's clones must have tinkered with my SaloonKey.  Well, since it's still 26th here in BDA - at least for another 3hours+34 minutes ...

agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Escaped Lunatic !!!  agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag cecececece
Moderation....in most things...

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 03:06:10 AM »
Had the most mixed b-day ever.  Exhausted dealing with kitten issues.  Was SOOO happy to get to bring him home from the vet on my B-Day.

Woke up this morning to the feeling of paws stomping on me.  My lovely wife had delivered a furry wakeup call.  Didn't work too well.  After 10 minutes of purring, kitten and I fell asleep. akakakakak

Then the problems began.  He didn't want to eat.  Then he relapsed and started showing other symptoms.  24 hours after getting hum back from the vet, he got dropped off there again for additional treatment. ananananan
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

AMonk

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 07:37:32 AM »
 bibibibibi Here's hoping he gets home very soon bjbjbjbjbj

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2016, 03:08:58 PM »
Sure hope your kitten gets better.  Completely better this time.   akakakakak

EL  I hope you do have a happy happy birthday.  I hope your year is even better than last year.   akakakakak
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 12:29:04 PM »
EL mate, it looks like its happened again! bibibibibi HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday! cecececece :banana: :candyraver: :dancemj: jjjjjjjjjj  Did you have a fun day for your birthday in 2017? You need only tell us the bits that won't be censored. bfbfbfbfbf ahahahahah bhbhbhbhbh agagagagag

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2017, 02:43:49 PM »
I seem to have survived yet another year.

Sadly, my lovely wife is out of town dealing with a family crisis.  Happily, last year's sick kitten has grown up into a happy cat.

On the homefront, I made myself a big pan of lasagna a few days in advance and baked a cake for myself on Saturday.  It's nice to have a proper chocolate cake which isn't covered in assorted fruit. ahahahahah

For my birthday itself, I was aiming for something a little more low key this year.  Planned to go out and have a quiet dinner with one of the Cantonese twins.  The other was out of town, but when she heard it was my birthday, she made a special trip back just to join the dinner party.
EscapedLunatic.com

AMonk

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 11:06:54 PM »
Sounds about as great as could be agagagagag

agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, Escaped Lunatic !!! agagagagag agagagagag cecececece

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2017, 03:06:44 AM »
Happy happy birthday.  agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag

I hope you have a great day and a very wonderful year  bjbjbjbjbj agagagagag agagagagag
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2017, 11:36:57 AM »
Sorry to hear that your darling was out of town, but glad to hear that the twins turned up to help you eat some cake. I wish that I could time travel. Imagine the fun we could have had with that cake and lasagna! afafafafaf ahahahahah

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 02:40:59 PM »
No need for time travel.  Just regular travel and taking things a little more gently while finding some very unusual ways to eat the cake and lasagna could be done now. afafafafaf

Plus, I'm not really sure I want to risk time travel right now.  I'm still trying to figure out why no one else at the Saloon has their time machines anymore and where the Time Bureau went.  I think it may have something to do with me accidentally stepping on a butterfly on my last trip into the past.
EscapedLunatic.com