I am suddenly being sent on a two-month consultancy to teach corporate training for very basic, beginner students.
I have my own ideas and stuff to do.
Any other great stuff that you guys have found hits home runs over the years?
I would especially appreciate:
1. Set, 100 lesson curriculum plans that cover all the basics of introductions, numeracies, etc.
2. Group activities for practice, etc.
3. Recommended textbooks, reading, etc.
4. Anything SOCIAL and INTERESTING/FUN
5. Any way to utilize print media (such as simple comic books, magazines, etc.) for fun.