It is T.Rump Day

• 6 replies

AMonk

It is T.Rump Day
« on: January 20, 2017, 09:57:53 PM »
Well, it's here ... T.RumpR becomes POTUS. I am not very happy.  It's like having a huge bully move in next door aoaoaoaoao  And you can't call the police kkkkkkkkkk because he is the police chief ananananan

The world will never be the same  :wtf:

T.RumpR: Over-large creature, with huge, toothy mouth; small, grasping hands; miniscule brain; and big rear-end
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 10:50:04 PM by AMonk »
Moderation....in most things...

Re: It is T.Rump Day
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 04:10:16 AM »
He is alarming.

It's funny. When there are statesman-like presidents, China easily sits them on "the US side", and when there are weirdo violent rulers who treat their own people badly, China readily speaks of friendship and diplomatic solutions. In opposition now to a narcissistic demagogue, what is China to do now? Speak of friendship? Assume the mantle of world policeman?
when ur a roamin', do as the settled do o_0

psd4fan

• 在哈尔滨黑龙江中国
    • WillExcel TESOL
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 12:39:08 PM »
Why not give him a chance?
I had no faith in Obama and thought he was lane but he turned out to be better than I thought even though I still think he wasn't great.

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 02:51:25 PM »
Inauguration Speech Transcript (and video too)

We will shine for everyone to follow?

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 10:40:01 PM »
Judging by his inauguration speech, he proposes to shrink American political influence at the same time as insisting on more international competition. A very Republican pair of goals even if it sounds weirdly like retreating from the world (and almost inherently contrary to being the shining light). But the whole thing is complicated by how clinically narcissistic he seems and how narrowly he seems personally to want to use power. I'm thinking, if we all got used to the US being the stable, responsible authority in the world, well that was then.

USA, a certain amount of ignominy is coming your way. Some good things might happen too but right now that's hopeful guesswork.

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 05:15:05 PM »
Why not give him a chance?
I had no faith in Obama and thought he was lane but he turned out to be better than I thought even though I still think he wasn't great.

I much happier to give him a chance while being safely at home in the Big Silly.  I'm not so sure how some of those I left behind feel.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 01:53:02 PM »
I really don't know much about politics, but I just have a "gut" feeling about the 45th President. I think that he will put everything into it and will genuinely try to do what is best for the Country and its people. bfbfbfbfbf  I wish him all the best! agagagagag agagagagag