teachertube

• 3 replies
teachertube
« on: February 13, 2015, 07:58:43 PM »
I am curious to know if anyone has ever tried teachertube in China and if it works there without using any of those funny things like you need for youtube

Re: teachertube
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 05:10:00 PM »
Ok, I guess no one has tried it. If possible could someone try it. www.teachertube.com Please let me know if it is working without a Virtuous Patient Nutcracker. Thanks. agagagagag

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 07:40:55 PM »
My internet is presently sucking quite hard, so I tried only two videos. One, a Frozen parody of some kind took a long time to not work (with an on-screen error message of "Video not found or access denied"). The second video, something on the front page called "Obj. 36 Laws of Sines and Cosines", worked fine.

edit: for the hell of it I tried another, "I Have A Dream Speech Short Version". Took a long time "Waiting for...", then "Connecting...", then, blammo, worked fine.

bfbfbfbfbf
when ur a roamin', do as the settled do o_0

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 11:54:45 PM »
thanks Calach, I have been looking through it and you will probably find a fair amount of material that is useful for your "business studies" classes. It seems to be a little hard to find stuff but it is getting easier as I get used to it. I am just glad to  hear that it is working there without having to use one of those thingies for it.