Fact or Rumor? Great News: 9 China Job Recruiters and 67 Fake Foreign Teachers Arrested

• 26 replies
It seems the tide has turned in China. Did President Xi put the fear of God in his government servants with his "Tigers & Flies" policy or what?  Why now after all these years of blissful and deliberate ignorance?

realscam. com/f8/scam-alert-newworldesl-com-govt-sting-targeting-china-foreign-teachers-esl-tefl-job-recruiters-3546/

Link rendered unclickable.  You can copy/paste it and remove the space if you want to follow it.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 03:42:07 PM by Escaped Lunatic »

Dude,
  I thought we agreed that you wouldn't be posting any more of that CTU crap........ kkkkkkkkkk bibibibibi llllllllll bqbqbqbqbq ananananan
Red October Red October Red October BLACK!

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
If this is true, how about a link to the claimed BTV news story?
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

Dude,
  I thought we agreed that you wouldn't be posting any more of that CTU crap........ kkkkkkkkkk bibibibibi llllllllll bqbqbqbqbq ananananan

Hey "Dude" - You may want to read before you spout off a comment. There is no reference to any "CTU" as you falsely suggested. Nor did I make reference to any BTV link.  Unless you are crippled, or just plain lazy, your fingers can google as well as my own.

I just shared some news with guys - period. I won't make this mistake again.

I thank  you for that positive assertion. Your contributions, while unnecessary are greatly unappreciated, have a nice day.

Wagner is right。 No mention of CTU。 Please keep the tone civil。
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

Clickbait? "You decide"? What if I can't decide? Here's a pony.

http://iloveponies.com/
when ur a roamin', do as the settled do o_0

cruisemonkey

• You could be next.
I want a pony!
The Koreans once gave me five minutes notice - I didn't know what to do with the extra time.

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
I want three things.

1.  A civil tone by all participants.
2.  A link to a real news story to back up the first post in the thread.  If one can't be provided, then how can we be sure any of this is true? mmmmmmmmmm
3.  A cute, fuzzy little kitty cat that will purr in my ear when I sleep.  ajajajajaj
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

eslwatch. info/china-2/about-the-law-china/12213-beware-of-new-recruiter-m-visa-cultural-exchange-scam-that-is-getting-esl-tefl-expat-china-foreign-teachers-arrested-deported.html
Is the closest thing I've found, but I remember seeing something quite similar to his original link on an external website post, can't quite remember wher eit was though.

Link rendered unclickable.  You can copy/paste it and remove the space if you want to follow it.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 03:43:40 PM by Escaped Lunatic »

Re: Great News: 9 China Job Recruiters and 67 Fake Foreign Teachers Arrested
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2014, 11:59:08 PM »
Just to be clear, Chinascampatrol is a CFTU site, because it is owned by the same 'company'. Therefore Wagner had indeed linked to one of his CFTU sites, if slightly indirectly.

As I've said before, Wagner is raising an interesting and important issue, but there should be considerable scepticism as to the accuracy of anything he says. Of course Wagner should be given the same freedom as anybody else to tell his tales. The saloon isn't scripture. I'm sure there are many historical inaccuracies and misinformation in many threads, especially with news stories that we've linked to. Some stuff on the internet is untrue. There, I've said it. And there's no Santa Claus, unless you let your kids read this site in which case, just kidding.

I think it's entirely fair to point out that Wagner has posted a link to a story written by Wagner which links to another story written by Wagner on a site owned by Wagner, as this should be taken into account when reading all this nonsense.

cruisemonkey

• You could be next.
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2014, 12:04:14 AM »
It's a pony ride - they're all hitched to a central post and going around in circles.
The Koreans once gave me five minutes notice - I didn't know what to do with the extra time.

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2014, 12:51:58 AM »
If anyone else had posted this, I'd have looked.......

AMonk

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2014, 01:02:30 AM »
I just shared some news with guys - period. I won't make this mistake again.

We actually DO have a place for news items. Inside the Champagne Cabana is a space labeled "What's in the News".  Just saying.
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2014, 04:04:27 PM »
I did find this link on ESLwatch.info, today. Looks to be the same post, but this time by the CTFU.
eslwatch. info/china-2/scams-or-schemes-in-china/12217-fergie.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 03:44:08 PM by Escaped Lunatic »