My School in Shenzhen is Doing a Hiring Rush; Anybody Interested?

• 2 replies

Ivyman

Note from moderation: Ivyman has permission to post this job here. We have no reason to believe he is a recruiter. This is the school website: www.USApschool.com

Hi Everyone,

My international school in China just got government approval and more than double the students in three weeks. That means, they're well-funded and desperate for teachers, including without licenses. These Chinese parents are nouveau-riche and are willing to spend any amount to Americanize their kids (including all foreign languages, subjects, and even cooking classes, computer classes, etc.).

You guys know what I get paid, about $3000 a month after taxes + housing and medical; they're right next to Hong Kong (which is a tax-free zone for shopping). That means about $2500 of savings per month because cost of living is so low.

I do not make money at this; I just want to appear useful to my employers as we're still growing.  If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 10:48:30 PM by The Local Dialect »

Re: My School in Shenzhen is Doing a Hiring Rush; Anybody Interested?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 04:57:04 PM »
I am moving this to the job board. Ivyman, we welcome job postings from members, but they need to be approved by moderation first.

Re: My School in Shenzhen is Doing a Hiring Rush; Anybody Interested?
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 10:43:15 PM »
He has given a link to his school website in previous postings. Locking this now.