Re: Introductions
« Reply #495 on: January 28, 2008, 03:56:07 AM »
Thank you, dear.  That puts my mind at rest. ahahahahah
Moderation....in most things...

msg

« Reply #496 on: January 28, 2008, 04:29:20 AM »
Hi, all,

I'm not good at writing about myself, but here goes.

I started reading the the Saloon's forums back in the old country a couple of year ago when I was doing volunteer ESL teaching at a multicultural centre.  I continued getting wisdom and entertainment from you lot after I moved to Zhenjiang, Jiangsu, one and a half years ago (been here ever since.)  Anyway, I figured it was about time that I contributed something to this website.  Besides, as it's the winter break now, I have a lot of spare time on my hands.  I'm not much of a writer or good with computers, so please don't expect much from me.

Oh yeah.  I'm a 33 year old male.  My favourite colour is lime green and my hobby is staring at the wall.     

AMonk

« Reply #497 on: January 28, 2008, 04:33:16 AM »
Hi, msg.  You should fit right in here.  We already have a number of wall-sitters, so now we'll also have wall-watcher.....just so that sucker won't suddenly shift and move.  Very important job, you know.  Welcome. agagagagag
Moderation....in most things...

George

• My view of China
« Reply #498 on: January 28, 2008, 08:38:29 AM »
Lime green is very popular in China, MSG. Welcome aboard!! agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #499 on: January 28, 2008, 02:38:15 PM »
Welcome aboard.  Watching walls is cool.  bfbfbfbfbf I used to have a job watching paint dry.  I think watching walls would be a lot more fun.  agagagagag agagagagag
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #500 on: January 28, 2008, 04:37:36 PM »
Ho msg welcome

Lime green is very popular in China

It's also the colour of the dancing chicken by the end of the night.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #501 on: January 28, 2008, 04:39:49 PM »
It's also the colour of the dancing chicken by the end of the night.

Infidel!! asasasasas

msg

« Reply #502 on: January 28, 2008, 05:01:03 PM »
Thanks for the welcomes.

Dragonsaver: I hadn't thought of watching paint dry, but it sounds interesting, and I want to try some new things this year. bfbfbfbfbf

« Reply #503 on: January 28, 2008, 07:13:43 PM »
Welcome, msg.  agagagagag
As you can see, there's someone and something for just about everyone here. bfbfbfbfbf

Acjade

« Reply #504 on: January 28, 2008, 08:50:28 PM »
Welcome msg. You sound like you'rd enjoy one of my favourite past-times which is watching the grass grow. Welcome aboard the good ship Saloon.  jjjjjjjjjj

Shroomy

« Reply #505 on: January 28, 2008, 10:29:11 PM »
Where I come from we often watch the slugs creep up the side of a building.  Would that be overstimulating for you, msg?

Welcome to the Saloon.  Remember they mean well, but Raoul does send crazy juice through the keyboards, so they're all a little loopy.

Have a drink on Con.  I know he can't afford it, but it will motivate him to do something he must do if his bar tab gets high enough.  agagagagag
Back home and still confused about what the locals are saying.

« Reply #506 on: February 03, 2008, 12:53:16 AM »
Welcome msg. Pull up a chair, have drink on Stil and then go insane. It's really quite liberating. I concur with finding pleasure in staring at walls, albeit it can be somewhat disconcerting when the walls start staring back.  jjjjjjjjjj
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

kcanuck

• Canadian Stop Sign
« Reply #507 on: February 03, 2008, 09:15:01 PM »
Hey MSG,

If you're feeling particularly daring, strap yourself in and watch the dust bunnies meander across the floor, guaranteed to blow your mind.  Welcome aboard agagagagag
I am still learning. Michelangelo

Wags

« Reply #508 on: February 15, 2008, 07:19:34 PM »
Well I guess it's time for me to introduce myself, having signed in here for the better part of the week. I'm an Aussie who has been here in this land for going on 3 years. I recently discovered this web site after being marooned in Suzhou briefly (yeah, gotta say I also had a blast, the fire works were friggin' awesome.)

I maintain my sense of equilibrium by baking, my own bread (woohoo edible bread), cookies (oops just excommunicated myself from Australia, I mean biscuits), Cakes, but especially Roast meat......mmmmmmmm.

This semsester I'm operating out of Nanjing, which I love. I actively encourage anyone to visit here, it is a lovely city just really shitty air quality, oh and super-uncomfortably hot in summer. Regardless, it's just perfect having spent most of the last 3 years in the 1/2 a horse town of Lianyungang.

Anyhoo, I think that'll do for now, you'll learn more about me in the future I reckon..  agagagagag

George

• My view of China
« Reply #509 on: February 15, 2008, 07:23:40 PM »
Welcome aboard, Wags. I hope you're a real Australian, like not from NSW or QLD... afafafafaf afafafafaf