Introductions

• 1851 replies

AMonk

Re: Introductions
« Reply #405 on: December 04, 2007, 11:54:49 PM »
Hello, Lady Kate.  Nice to meetcha.  Pull up a stool, have a pull of the FruitPunch and help yourself to the Toastie Tray.  Never mind about being (US) under-aged, where I am the legal drinking age is 18....and the Saloon is virtual - so most anything is permitted. agagagagag

Very nice intro you gave.  Looking forward to seeing you often.
Moderation....in most things...

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #406 on: December 05, 2007, 12:09:09 AM »
Ain't no legal age in China for drinking, anytime anywhere goes.  But we're happy to give you de-alcoholised civet juice. Pleased you're staying longer than planned - gives you more chance to travel.

Acjade

« Reply #407 on: December 05, 2007, 12:18:27 AM »
A warm welcome to you Lady Kate. There's plenty of mulberry vinegar juice to keep you a fully paid up member of the Temperance League.  uuuuuuuuuu

« Reply #408 on: December 05, 2007, 01:10:27 AM »
...But it sounds like you're a friend of Dragonsaver, which means you're probably trouble. We'll have to keep an eye on ya. agagagagag

Trouble? Who said anything about trouble. I don't associate with trouble makers... oops... hehe... ::) Dragonsaver, am I trouble? Wait... don't answer. The members here will then know the truth about me! Don't answer!!! Whatever you do, do not answer! (Is that emphatic enough?) ;)

« Reply #409 on: December 05, 2007, 01:12:52 AM »
Welcome Lady Kate. Not to worry, this motley crew of charming reprobates are not easily bored.

Thank you and I am glad to know that my pitiful attempts at cleverness will not go unapreciated- as they so often do... and will be answered in kind! ;D

« Reply #410 on: December 05, 2007, 01:18:54 AM »
Katie I mean Lady Kate is not trouble Raoul so don't pick on her  asasasasas

China is being very good to her which is why she loves it here. bfbfbfbfbf

Thanks for the vote of confidence and the well placed defence. I am eternally grateful for your protection from those who do so cruely suspect me of being troublesome. Your defense was quite moving. bjbjbjbjbj

« Reply #411 on: December 05, 2007, 01:26:05 AM »
Hello, Lady Kate.  Nice to meetcha.  Pull up a stool, have a pull of the FruitPunch and help yourself to the Toastie Tray.  Never mind about being (US) under-aged, where I am the legal drinking age is 18....and the Saloon is virtual - so most anything is permitted. agagagagag

Very nice intro you gave.  Looking forward to seeing you often.
Nice to meet you too! Actually, part of what has motivated me not to drink (whether it is legal here in China or not) is the fact that all the alcohol I have ever tried tastes absolutely horrible- and baijiu is the worst! I try not to force myself to eat or drink things I don't like :D

« Reply #412 on: December 05, 2007, 01:30:57 AM »
...Pleased you're staying longer than planned - gives you more chance to travel.
Yeah, that's the plan. Any suggestions on where to go next? I have been to Dan Dong, Xi'an, and Dalian of course. I also flew through Beijing and Qingdao-sp?-(literally- I never left the airports, ha!)

« Reply #413 on: December 05, 2007, 01:33:57 AM »
A warm welcome to you Lady Kate. There's plenty of mulberry vinegar juice to keep you a fully paid up member of the Temperance League.  uuuuuuuuuu

:D Thank you! I like vinegar... on my spinach...

« Reply #414 on: December 05, 2007, 01:36:51 AM »
It is always good to have a voice of sober reason in here, m'lady. Sometimes, in the wee hours of the morning, George will, after dancing merrily with the Demon Rum for hours, start to hunt around for pterodactyls with his boomerang, which was a common enough activity in his younger days. Someone needs to be sober to calm the chap down.
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

Acjade

« Reply #415 on: December 05, 2007, 01:39:59 AM »
:D Thank you! I like vinegar... on my spinach...

ahahahahah

Acjade

« Reply #416 on: December 05, 2007, 01:43:05 AM »
What about the river cruise? Hardly a cruise but meant to be an unforgettable trip.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #417 on: December 05, 2007, 02:03:17 AM »
G'day Kate. I'm Australian and we give scant regard to Aristocratic titles, especially from ex-colonials. Welcome aboard. agagagagag agagagagag Nice to see you have mastered the art of post-padding.  Don't listen to Danes!!
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #418 on: December 05, 2007, 02:05:21 AM »

« Reply #419 on: December 05, 2007, 02:11:36 AM »
G'day Kate. I'm Australian and we give scant regard to Aristocratic titles, especially from ex-colonials. Welcome aboard. agagagagag agagagagag Nice to see you have mastered the art of post-padding.  Don't listen to Danes!!

Howdy! Post padding? What do you mean? I am at a loss... Don't listen to Danes? Hmm... I will consider your suggestion and store it away for future reference... and by the way it is not an aristocratic title :)