Bin Laden be Dead

• 111 replies

Bugalugs

• If we are what we eat, I'm easy, fast, and cheap.
Bin Laden be Dead
« on: May 02, 2011, 05:55:57 PM »
It's all over the news, the murderous bastard is dead.
 :respect: bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc bcbcbcbcbc cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz bzbzbzbzbz
Good girls are made from sugar and spice, I am made from Vodka and ice

Do you have and ID Ten T error??

Re: Bin Laden be Dead
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 06:20:40 PM »
One down and one to go (the other murderous bastard responsible for more than 100,000 Iraqi civilian deaths). And then there's all the Wall-street guys responsible for the world economic crisis that is doing untold destruction. They need to be nailed.

I'm against the death penalty myself, but I'm for a "Crimes Against Humanity Zoo". The perpetrators could be exhibited with informative placards and videos and whatnot about their crimes. I'm not saying cruel and unusual punishment, per se. No water-boarding or anything like that. Shrub can have his Barney. I'd let the Wall Street guys have newspapers, coffee and even bagels (or whatever food people happened to offer to them at the zoo). There would be suitable habitats, or sort of.

Way I see it now we missed out on the Osama bin Laden exhibit, which would have been very popular. He could have been exhibited hiding in a cave! We could have had him and W next to each other with a some sort of speaker in-between so we could watch them "debate." Perhaps there could be schedule boxing bouts if both parties were willing.

Ah, Dick Cheney could be exhibited in an "undisclosed location" underground bunker thing!

It could be so educational and entertaining, too. There could be rides.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 06:26:02 PM by Ben-Dan »
suddenly it become more of a statement to NOT have a tattoo…

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 06:23:04 PM »
Another one down, I won't lose sleep over the death of these types (Hussein, Ghadaffi when it happens, Hitler, etc)

Unfortunetly, many to go
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 06:40:03 PM »
About frakkin time.  I hope the 47 virgins he's expecting after death are all Lorena Bobbit types.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 06:45:30 PM »
The soldiers are going to get the same parade that the Apollo astronoughts received. The marksman responsible will NEVER ever hve to pay for a meal in America for the rest of his life

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 07:12:03 PM »
Well, at this point we don't know who the soldiers involved were...there are vague refs to "special ops" forces, which could be anything from Navy SEALs to the CIA. None of these guys, especially the latter, tend to ever release names or photos of their operatives. So those most involved may remain in quiet obscurity for quite some time...

But yeah...I hate to celebrate a death, but I'm glad the son-of-a-bitch is gone. Not sure how many details you're getting over there, but they do have Osama's stank-ass carcass in custody and an ironclad DNA-based ID.

It's very late here, but people are going nuts. axaxaxaxax
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 07:48:03 PM »
I'm sure whoever pulled the trigger and all the others involved will get well-deserved commendations.  Due to the possibility of reprisals even years later, I doubt they'll ever officially acknowledge the names of those on the team.

A pity my cuz isn't in the SEALs anymore.  He'd either have been on the team or would know who was.  Commandos and a firefight sounds a lot more like SEALs - still the top suspects in news reports - or other special ops.  The CIA usually prefers either quiet assassinations or raining Hellfire missiles from above.  Whoever they were, I'd love to quietly buy a round for all of them.
 agagagagag
EscapedLunatic.com

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 07:55:59 PM »
Don't worry...the CIA has its own paramilitary special-ops groups as well. aoaoaoaoao
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 07:59:41 PM »
Hell, I'll even buy a round for the spooks or even those dangerous mercs from Blackwater if it really was them. agagagagag

My money is still on the SEALs - GO NAVY!!! agagagagag
blblblblbl
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 08:08:42 PM »
The same happens in Italy when a mafia head is brought down. Reprisals to the families of the agents are common.

Please warn all Americans around the world to be a little extra careful. You don't know who's out there. It should be fairly safe for the Yanks in these parts.

The 10th anniversary in a few months will be a step better than the last 9. Many can sleep better now

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 08:15:27 PM »
The Soylent Corporation has rejected calls to manufacture a special, very limited edition Soylent Bin Laden.  The Soylent Corporation never accepts raw ingredients that have been deemed unfit for human consumption.
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 08:44:57 PM »
Thought we killed that guy a long time ago.

Oh wait, that was Saddam Hussein, the person the American public had been duped into thinking was responsible for 9/11.

I have to say, honestly, I hardly give a  bqbqbqbqbq about bin Laden, and I was living in NY when 9/11 happened. I'd rather he were captured and imprisoned along with a host of others.

Osama bin Laden was responsible for @3,000 American lives. Now he's been killed.

Osama bin Laden killed 1.50% as many people as George W. Bush.

George W. Bush and his crew are responsible for @200,000 Iraqi deaths, and Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and Saddam didn't have any weapons of mass destruction, and everyone knew it at the time but just lied about it otherwise there would be no excuse for war. [Note that according to Wikileaks: 104,924 recorded iraqi deaths, including 92,003[5] (or 66,081[6]) civilian deaths.]

What will have me dancing in the streets isn't just another small time bad guy squelched, but when justice is served to the war criminal George W. Bush, because THAT will signify a massive change in society in which the most powerful aren't allowed to get away with everything anymore. That will mean a brighter future for everyone and will convert this cynic into an optimist.

But Osama Bin Laden. He's just a small potato. There are those who have done far, far more harm and evil in this world going free as a bird in Kennebunkport.

Borkya

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 08:51:45 PM »

What will have me dancing in the streets isn't just another small time bad guy squelched, but when justice is served to the war criminal George W. Bush, because THAT will signify a massive change in society in which the most powerful aren't allowed to get away with everything anymore.

Really, i think you are giving Bush waaaayyy too much credit. The guy couldn't find his way out of a paperbag, much less intentionally lead the country into war. I don't disagree with you over the injustice of the Bush years, and what has happened, but blaming Bush is like blaming a three-year old. I'd first look to Cheney and go from there.

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2011, 09:00:13 PM »

What will have me dancing in the streets isn't just another small time bad guy squelched, but when justice is served to the war criminal George W. Bush, because THAT will signify a massive change in society in which the most powerful aren't allowed to get away with everything anymore.

Really, i think you are giving Bush waaaayyy too much credit. The guy couldn't find his way out of a paperbag, much less intentionally lead the country into war. I don't disagree with you over the injustice of the Bush years, and what has happened, but blaming Bush is like blaming a three-year old. I'd first look to Cheney and go from there.

Behind all the war crimes is a kind of stupidity, but, yeah, I'd go along with Bush being the tool or puppet (so is Obama the tool of the banks and military industrial complex…), but he was still the president. Gotta' have some international standards about what constitutes crimes against humanity, and people shouldn't be too powerful or connected to have to answer for their heinous crimes (like banks that are too big to fail, so their execs get record-breaking bonuses after bankrupting the planet).

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2011, 09:35:59 PM »
Can we please not turn this over into a political or philosophical wrangle just yet?
A lot of people are happy. Let it be.

Meanwhile: they're now saying on MSNBC that Bin Laden has been buried at sea. WTF? mmmmmmmmmm