So, what's the Chinesiest thing you've ever done?

• 76 replies

cruisemonkey

• You could be next.
Re: So, what's the Chinesiest thing you've ever done?
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2011, 01:46:58 AM »
The Chinesiest thing I've ever done was to marry a Chinese girl (in Canada). It was a mistake - she was truly 'psycho'. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
The Koreans once gave me five minutes notice - I didn't know what to do with the extra time.

« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2011, 10:58:12 AM »
cruisemonkey, seems like I've heard stories similar to yours. Are you still married to the psycho  lady   woman?

cruisemonkey

• You could be next.
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2011, 01:29:10 PM »
cruisemonkey, seems like I've heard stories similar to yours. Are you still married to the psycho  lady   woman?

No, divorced.
The Koreans once gave me five minutes notice - I didn't know what to do with the extra time.

« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2011, 12:48:11 PM »
Thanks cruisemonkey and glad to hear it. bfbfbfbfbf Life's too short mate to waste it. I know I'm  bgbgbgbgbg, but I am always sorry to hear about wasted lives. alalalalal Thank goodness you got out. When you meet the right person, there are NO questions because you will know, if you are being honest with yourself. bfbfbfbfbf agagagagag

« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2011, 03:07:40 PM »
Is horking on the floor a chinese thing?
Cause if so i am pure chinesey. :lickass:

Paul

« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2011, 08:25:47 PM »
Is horking on the floor a chinese thing?
Cause if so i am pure chinesey. :lickass:

We do that in my home town.

« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2011, 10:45:36 AM »
When I'm out walking the neighbor's dogs, I'll spit out any phlegm. I generally have a quick look around first, as it is not considered ladylike here in the city of Brisbane, especially by an old lady. ahahahahah  Paul, do you mean inside a building? aoaoaoaoao

« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2011, 12:06:53 PM »
What about vomiting on the floor of the bar?
i have to say (with head hung low) I have more than once done that. aaaaaaaaaa

cruisemonkey

• You could be next.
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2011, 09:27:26 PM »
At the risk of going off topic, the 'Koreaneasiest' thing I've ever done was Miss Park.

I've never vomited on the floor of a bar. However, on a Grade 11 (16 years old) school band trip to Williams Lake, B.C. I came close - after the better part of a 25 oz. bottle of warm, straight Lambs Navy Rum (dark) and several duaught beer (I don't know how many - it gets a little 'hazy' at this point  ahahahahah), I managed to make it outside and puke in the alley. Someone threw in the back of a truck and got me back to my billet's house. Apparently, the next day the paint was pealing fom the box sides of the truck... and the 14-hour bus ride back to Victoria was 'pure joy'.   bibibibibi

NATO

« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2011, 03:56:46 AM »
What about vomiting on the floor of the bar?
i have to say (with head hung low) I have more than once done that. aaaaaaaaaa

Local chinese (fairly) fast food style joint, 3pm in the afternoon quietly enjoying my soup, man pushes chair back, throws-up on floor, stands up and gets ushered out by his gf. Cue restaurant full of bewildered people. I was impressed how free of drama the whole thing was.

« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2011, 08:34:01 PM »
I had a wonderful meal of barbecued rabbit head.

jpd01

« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2011, 10:23:59 PM »
hahaha BBQ rabbit head, Last time I went to Chengdu with the ball and chain she ordered rabbits head because they said it was the local special. When it arrived she simply couldn't eat it, she said it still looked like a skull and was disgusting. I guess 8 years in the UK can make a simple Chinese girl very un Chinese.
"I don't understand what I did wrong except live a life that everyone is jealous of." Charlie Sheen.

NATO

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2011, 11:47:48 PM »
Ate that once when I was in Chengdu, sucked the eye out. Mmm delicious. Didn't order it again afterwards though.

« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2011, 10:32:28 AM »
ditto on the rabbit heads... nom nom nom
两只老外, 两只老外,跑得快,跑得快,
一个是老酒鬼,一个是老色鬼,真奇怪, 真奇怪

« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2011, 10:45:00 AM »
As a child, we couldn't afford much meat, so we used to go out and shoot rabbits or take the ferrets out to catch them. Whilst I've eaten heaps of rabbit, there is NO way I would eat the head. kkkkkkkkkk There was a really interesting program on TV about which animals we would eat. Naturally, because we are becoming more multicultural, the answers, from the audience, were very interesting to say the least. I kept thinking that I would have to be stranded on a desert Island to even consider eating certain creatures; to be honest, it would be easier for me to eat a human. aoaoaoaoao ahahahahah