Wuhan private schools with good reputation?

• 2 replies

Invictus

• "文武双全"
    • My Band @ MySpace
Wuhan private schools with good reputation?
« on: June 30, 2010, 04:59:49 PM »
Continuing on my Wuhan theme (lol) and after considering some advice from Day Dreamer, I'd like to ask if anyone knows any reputable private language schools in Wuhan. Since the quality of worklife at many chains can vary dramatically from one center to the other (since they are, after all, merely franchises), a few words on potential targets in Wuhan would go a long way. Good DOS, decent (on-time) pay, reasonable salary given the city, housing or a housing allowance, etc.

I still plan on signing on with the uni but...just in case it leads to disappointment, I'd rather expand my horizons.

Thanks for any tips.
“就算杀了一个我,还有千千万万个我。“

Re: Wuhan private schools with good reputation?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 05:11:39 PM »
Slave Drivers Anonymous English First is very well and modernly equipped. You will learn more in one year there then a decade at a uni.

Usually, a mill will always pay on time and rarely nickle and dime you. They need you more than you need them.

But you work like a rented pack mule
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

Invictus

• "文武双全"
    • My Band @ MySpace
Re: Wuhan private schools with good reputation?
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 03:57:53 PM »
Yeah, I've considered the benefits of a mill and I've decided I'd rather stay minimally challenged and borderline incompetent at a university. :P

Good to know EF Wuhan has a good reputation, though. I will keep it in mind, just in case.
“就算杀了一个我,还有千千万万个我。“