Weather Check

• 1321 replies
Re: Weather Check
« Reply #225 on: July 24, 2007, 10:50:52 PM »
"I'm scowling in the rain and I'm slightly pissed off again, what a crappy sensation, it's raining again. My umbrella just broke, my train is really late and to make things worse, I got splashed by a car" is what Gene Kelly would be singing if he was here.  llllllllll
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

The Clan

• The Clan....hence the name.
« Reply #226 on: July 25, 2007, 08:13:24 AM »
You know I feel out of the loop not having hit China yet (august 23 tickets bought). But the weather here is wonderful 76 degrees sunny and bight with a lake I can swim in so there. afafafafaf
GO BIG - OR GO HOME!!

« Reply #227 on: July 25, 2007, 07:41:17 PM »
Heat wave just passed.  Women are showing their knees.  afafafafaf

Tornado and hail warning outside of town.  It smells good here.
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

belrain

• In past travelling, now becoming Shanghai resident
    • My homepage
« Reply #228 on: July 26, 2007, 08:00:37 PM »
Another cool summer morning in Osnabrück, Germany. It is cloudy, about 20°C and probably, there will be sun outside today  agagagagag
cdcdcdcdcd Das Leben ist schön

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #229 on: July 28, 2007, 03:15:26 AM »
Hail storms in western T.  Snow on the mountains. Warm during day, good snuggling weather at night.

« Reply #230 on: July 28, 2007, 03:19:02 AM »
There is some sort of celestial fight going on here. First hail, then thunder and rain, then sunshine, then rain, then sunshine, more thunder, rain and then sunshine with dark clouds promising more rain and the distant rumbling of thunder. And this was within the last four hours aoaoaoaoao
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

belrain

• In past travelling, now becoming Shanghai resident
    • My homepage
« Reply #231 on: July 30, 2007, 06:56:05 PM »
Eric, I hope you survived the weekend.

Here in Germany, it is again typical wheather. The whole weekend was raining. And this morning, sun is coming out. Well, who needs sunshine at the weekend bibibibibi
cdcdcdcdcd Das Leben ist schön

AMonk

« Reply #232 on: July 31, 2007, 03:28:18 AM »
25 degrees and raining.
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #233 on: July 31, 2007, 03:36:02 AM »
Eric, I hope you survived the weekend.

Here in Germany, it is again typical wheather. The whole weekend was raining. And this morning, sun is coming out. Well, who needs sunshine at the weekend bibibibibi

Thanks, I nearly didn't. Thought the rain had gone, went for walk with doggie, discovered that the rain had set me up. I was very, very drenched when I came home.
The loony weather continues. I think it is because there is some squabble going on among the old deities. See, my theory is that the skies above Denmark is where the celestial retirement home is. The place where all the old ones, like Zeus and Ra went after they retired. Now, these grupmy old deities (or GOD, if you prefer the acronym) are all fighting over who gets to wear the weather-control hat this month. Thor is winning but I suspect Helios is planning to snatch it away soon.

Eagle

• Through a Jungian Lens
« Reply #234 on: July 31, 2007, 04:06:41 PM »
35 C and sunny with about 75% humidity in Saskatchewan, Canada (really atypical, at least the humidity is atypical).  At least the sky is blue and the air is clean.
“… whatever reality may be, it will to some extent be shaped by the lens
through which we see it.” (James Hollis)

decurso

• Chinese Rocks
« Reply #235 on: July 31, 2007, 05:46:13 PM »
Bad flooding on the weekend. Waist deep water, lightening touching ground and thunder setting off car alarms. One storm knocked out the power in our building for nearly 8 hours.

dali-oh

• wow, did I sleep through the revolution?
« Reply #236 on: July 31, 2007, 05:49:23 PM »
chicago, 90's but breezy and dry (unusual for Chicago -- lake michigan means humidity usually) so it doesn't feel like it. Very mild for the end of July.

True life is lived when tiny changes occur.

Leo Tolstoy

« Reply #237 on: July 31, 2007, 11:58:05 PM »
It rained.  I really think I could sleep outside but for those last 2 hours before dawn.  bfbfbfbfbf
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

AMonk

« Reply #238 on: August 02, 2007, 01:51:10 AM »
Yesterday, we had a visit from Santa's two most disliked reindeer - Donder & Blitzen.   asasasasas
Today it's 28/29*, with 80% humidity, breeze of 10-15 knots.  Nice.   ahahahahah
Moderation....in most things...

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #239 on: August 03, 2007, 10:07:01 PM »
Yesterday it snowed and for the last 2 days we were driving through sandstorms.  Hot in Yecheng - sent back all of my warm clothes I needed in T.  P.O. fuwuyuan made me unpack everything to check, then repack - it ended up (with tents, sleeping bags and souvenirs) as 3 large boxes of stuff.