AMonk

Re: Jokes from my trashbin
« Reply #1185 on: October 21, 2014, 06:52:58 PM »
What is the definition of a Will?

A dead giveaway!
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #1186 on: November 04, 2014, 01:17:00 PM »
A little boy and his girl cousin were sharing the bathtub. She looks at his private parts and says "What is that?"  He replies, "That's my willy". The young girl then asks if she can touch it. "NO"! says the lad. "Why not?" she persists. "Because you have broken yours off already!" afafafafaf

AMonk

« Reply #1187 on: November 04, 2014, 08:15:52 PM »
Use the word "horticulture" in a sentence.

You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think.

« Reply #1188 on: November 24, 2014, 09:47:52 PM »
A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.

this girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.
when ur a roamin', do as the settled do o_0

« Reply #1189 on: November 24, 2014, 11:19:22 PM »
I went to buy some camouflage trousers today but I couldn't find any.
when ur a roamin', do as the settled do o_0

« Reply #1190 on: December 11, 2014, 12:18:11 PM »
Any more jokes guys? Folks keep asking me. I guess I'd rather be known as that funny old lady rather than that silly old fart. bfbfbfbfbf

Pashley

• My page at Citizendium
« Reply #1191 on: December 21, 2014, 12:54:58 AM »
MISSING WIFE REPORT!

A husband went to police station to report his missing wife:

Husband : I’ve lost my wife, she went shopping yesterday and has still not come home.

Sergeant : What is her height? Husband : Oh, 5 something . . .

Sergeant : Build? Husband : Not slim, not really fat.

Sergeant : Color of eyes? Husband : Never noticed.

Sergeant : Color of hair? Husband : Changes according to season.

Sergeant : What was she wearing? Husband : Dress/suit/blue jeans -- I don’t remember exactly.

Sergeant : Did she go in a car? Husband : yes. Sergeant : What kind of car was it?

Husband : 2015 Corvette Stingray LT3 with the Z51 Performance Package, shark gray metallic paint, with the 6.2 liter V8 engine with Direct Injection generating 460 HP. 8-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission, and GT bucket seats, and has a very thin scratch on the front left door.

(at this point the husband started crying...)

Sergeant : Don't worry sir. We’ll find your car.
Who put a stop payment on my reality check?

« Reply #1192 on: December 21, 2014, 01:08:20 PM »
Thanks Pashley! I love that one. ahahahahah I was thinking that I wouldn't see another joke before Christmas.

« Reply #1193 on: January 05, 2015, 12:53:42 PM »
A bloke was at a party, and asked his mate for a cigarette. "I thought you made a New Year's Resolution to give up smoking" his mate said. "I'm in the process of quitting" the bloke replies. "I'm in the middle of phase one."  "Phase one?" his mate asks. "Yeah" he replies, "I've quit buying." bfbfbfbfbf

Tree

• This personal text is false.
« Reply #1194 on: January 06, 2015, 09:47:29 PM »
Chinese joke, get ready.

Which bus do you take if you don't know where to go?

The 11 bus.

I guess that means "use your legs" as 11 somewhat looks the same.

Hardee har har har. Anybody here have an actually funny Chinese jokes?
The greatest and most important problems of life are all in a certain sense insoluble. They can never be solved, but only outgrown.
- Jung

« Reply #1195 on: January 12, 2015, 01:25:44 PM »
A bloke, who is obviously drunk, walks into a bar and asks for a drink. "Sorry" says the bartender, "but you have obviously already had a little too much". Fuming , the bloke walks out the front door and then back in through the side door. "Can I have a drink please," he asks. Sorry, but you can't drink here" says the bartender. The bloke walks out and soon after stumbles in through the back door. "Can I please have a drink," he asks. "Enough!" the bartender screams. "I told you no drinks!" The drunk looks at the bartender closely and says: "Damn. How many bars do you work at?" bibibibibi

« Reply #1196 on: February 26, 2015, 12:56:34 PM »
Anyone got any more jokes? People keep asking me, but they never seem to know any. bibibibibi

Pashley

• My page at Citizendium
« Reply #1197 on: February 26, 2015, 07:53:41 PM »
An Irish fellow from the city retires to a small rural town. Almost every evening he goes down to the local pub, orders three Guinness, drinks them, then heads home. The publican asks him about this and is told "One for me & I always have one for my brother Pat in Australia & another for my brother Declan in America." This goes on long enough to become routine.

One day he comes in and orders only two Guinness. The publican says "Sure and I'm sorry to see that. Which of your brothers has died, then?" Comes the reply: "Both my brothers are fine. It's just that I have given up drinking for Lent."
Who put a stop payment on my reality check?

AMonk

« Reply #1198 on: February 27, 2015, 12:57:36 AM »
New mountains have been discovered in Asia.

Mount Ever

Mount Everer

Mount Everest
 bpbpbpbpbp

« Reply #1199 on: February 28, 2015, 12:27:35 PM »
Thanks  Pashley and AMonk!

1.Bloke says to girl;
Want to hear a joke about my Penis?
Yes!
Never mind, it's too long!
She responds: Here's one about my Pu**y!; Oh wait, don't worry, you'll never get it!

2...... So I took off her shirt! Then she said "Take off my skirt, which I did. Take off my bra and panties", so I took them off. Then she looked at me and said. "I don't want to catch you wearing my things ever again"! ahahahahah