Back To 'Murca

• 0 replies

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Back To 'Murca
« on: October 26, 2008, 09:16:19 AM »
Hey guys,

after well over 7 continuous years of living in China, I'm finally headed home. At least for a while.

I've been badly screwed over yet again by yet another stupid nasty little training company, and have no income or Residence Permit coming in...left with little choice.

And, I have a chance to get my little girl out of this  bqbqbqbqbq -hole country (at least in terms of places to raise a child) and let her grow up somewhere at least a little better. I can get my horrible black-hearted Chinese "wife" out of my life forever, ending years of agony on my part.

I'm hoping it's a short hiatus- Western holidays there and back for Chinese New Year. I still have things to do here, and ZERO desire to return to the USA. But I honestly don't really know how things will play out.

Whatever happens, I'll still be on the Saloon, of course. And with a bit of luck, I'll be back to shake your hand and/or kick your ass before February. agagagagag

In the meantime, if ya want to see me and have legs, please ue them now. November 1 is my last night as DJ at the Shamrock (at least for now); you could pick worse times to be here.
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)