Getting comfortable.

• 48 replies
Re: Getting comfortable.
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 03:28:44 AM »
Cheeky,  It will be fixed this weekend. agagagagag
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2007, 03:33:54 AM »
It better be. It was the first question I asked when I joined which I repeated multiple times in various threads  ahahahahah

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2007, 04:59:09 AM »
Yes. Bigger text is high on the agenda.
If you think THIS is hard to read, try a cascading style sheet sometime.  llllllllll
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2007, 05:29:11 AM »
which I repeated multiple times in various threads  ahahahahah

Post padding?   bibibibibi dddddddddd   agagagagag   ahahahahah
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

Nolefan

• Lord of Avalon
  • 八九不离十
    • Catania Vibe
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2007, 10:58:39 AM »
It better be. It was the first question I asked when I joined which I repeated multiple times in various threads  ahahahahah

and which I answered in just as many threads bibibibibi ah.. it's not only about asking questions sweetie, you have to try and read the answers when they are provided  afafafafaf afafafafaf bfbfbfbfbf
alors régressons fatalement, eternellement. Des débutants, avec la peur comme exutoire à l'ignorance et Alzheimer en prof d'histoire de nos enfances!
- Random food, music and geek tales from the Catania, Sicily: http://ctvibe.com

teleplayer

• Ni you hen duo xiao qian. Gei wo yidian(r)!
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2007, 12:26:12 PM »

and which I answered in just as many threads bibibibibi ah.. it's not only about asking questions sweetie, you have to try and read the answers when they are provided  afafafafaf afafafafaf bfbfbfbfbf
bkbkbkbkbk  Noles, you  need the "RTFA" icon if just for you and Raoul! gggggggggg You can lead a __________ to _________ but you can't make 'em _____________ kkkkkkkkkk

George

• My view of China
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2007, 12:36:04 PM »
You can lead a ___blonde_______ to ___water______ but you can't make 'em _______shrink______ unhunh
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2007, 02:43:33 PM »
George and TP -  cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb

Don't make me ask for reinforcement!!!

PS. I read. I just like attention  ahahahahah

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2007, 04:31:23 PM »
Fear not Cheeks. Reinforcement is but a post away....  bcbcbcbcbc
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2007, 07:18:21 PM »
It's the little things here.  I don't have my routine down yet: I used to sit in front of the monitor, hit keys and click unconsciously for a few seconds and then awaken perched upon my leatherette barstool, pint of honey brown ale in hand.  It's the different placement of buttons, and the off-kilter asscrack in my stool- but time will solve this.

Besides, I hated the Alamo.  There, I said it.  I hated the format.  Thanks, Noles, for keeping the ball rolling, and let's all keep a stiff upper lip and all that, but it's like camping.  Great to be in the woods, seeing nature, breathing in the fresh air and quiet, but after a week what really turns my crank is a 3 hour bath, a decent Shanghai deluxe pizza, a DVD with some dirty scenes in it, and a warm bed with clean sheets.
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

Nolefan

• Lord of Avalon
  • 八九不离十
    • Catania Vibe
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2007, 07:47:26 PM »
no offense taken, Con..

The alamo served its purpose well considered I set it up during my lunch break on a friday afternoon... I'll miss that place though because for me, it was more intuitive to navigate..
It's all good
 agagagagag
alors régressons fatalement, eternellement. Des débutants, avec la peur comme exutoire à l'ignorance et Alzheimer en prof d'histoire de nos enfances!
- Random food, music and geek tales from the Catania, Sicily: http://ctvibe.com

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2007, 12:00:13 AM »
How about putting them together in one picture?

George

• My view of China
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2007, 01:05:46 AM »
How about putting them together in one picture?
Overkill!! agagagagag
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

AMonk

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2007, 01:09:39 AM »
You always were dignified, refined, restrained and understated, George.
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2007, 02:36:48 AM »
bkbkbkbkbk  ahahahahah
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.