My new digs

• 73 replies
Re: My new digs
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 12:21:01 AM »
Awesome place, ETR! I love all the color -- and especially the books.

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 12:24:56 AM »
Must admit there is a reason for all the colour. Am slightly colour-blind when it comes to darker colours. Hence my preference for bright red, pink, yellow and black.

All the books...yes, well, of Lin'an cannot move to the Bookworm, one  has to move the Bookworm to Lin'an.  agagagagag agagagagag
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 12:33:35 AM »
Oh, eric, they are just all plain jealous. So... just make the best out of your bedroom first and THEN post pictures  ahahahahah

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 01:00:00 AM »
You make the bed yourself?

Haven't met any any girls yet eh?

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 01:04:29 AM »
He did. They want him to babysit the puppy.  bibibibibi

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 01:08:56 AM »
What!! What do girls have to do with domestic chores? Any girl I meet will be informed that no-one, but no-one, cleans or tidies my place except me. Same thing goes for ironing and cooking....women can have such silly notions as putting books in shelves according to colour or size, instead of alphabetically, which is the only proper way to handle books. Met plenty of girls, all failed miserably when it came to even the most basic home ec knowledge.
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 01:14:05 AM »
Man... you are attracting the trouble. Pardon me, but some girls can be such ummm advantage-taking creeps  bibibibibi Good luck, Monk!

Acjade

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 01:37:42 AM »
What!! What do girls have to do with domestic chores? Any girl I meet will be informed that no-one, but no-one, cleans or tidies my place except me. Same thing goes for ironing and cooking....women can have such silly notions as putting books in shelves according to colour or size, instead of alphabetically, which is the only proper way to handle books. Met plenty of girls, all failed miserably when it came to even the most basic home ec knowledge.

Wait til they mature into women. See now I'm a domestic goddess.

Congratualtions on making a cozy home away from home.  bfbfbfbfbf Books and flowers create a sanctuary. Just a tip. Get a few vases of bamboo. But please don't degrade them with splashes of colour
using plastic flowers.

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 01:57:53 AM »

You are a teacher are you not?

Teach.

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2008, 02:31:47 AM »
all failed miserably when it came to even the most basic home ec knowledge.

Great to know that there are other "domestic disasters on legs" out there !!!!
Everybody should believe in something.
I believe I will have another tequila.

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2008, 02:56:15 AM »
Far as I am concerned ayis RULE!!

Shroomy

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 03:04:48 AM »
Wonder what ETR charges?
Back home and still confused about what the locals are saying.

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2008, 03:50:44 AM »
He charges????

Shroomy

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 04:08:38 AM »
 ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah

Cheeky, you get funnier the more pregnant you get.  How does that work?

Sorry, ETR, your thread.

Great apartment for a hermit.  Of course, we haven't seen the bedroom.  Can't judge 'til the bedroom and bath are on show.

Do you know how Cheeky gets more funny?  cbcbcbcbcb
Back home and still confused about what the locals are saying.

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2008, 04:37:03 AM »
Well... I have nothing to do the whole day and hormones are messing with my head.  uuuuuuuuuu