Poo

• 6 replies
Poo
« on: July 24, 2008, 11:57:30 AM »
I take a shit for freedom since no one else gives a shit.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 03:40:45 PM by Raoul Duke »

AMonk

Re: shit
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 01:27:44 PM »
Were you, perchance, just a bit shit-faced when you wrote this? 

I only ask out a sense of care and concern (and overwhelming curiosity) uuuuuuuuuu
Moderation....in most things...

Re: shit
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 02:11:24 PM »
Senor...are you having a bqbqbqbqbq day? Tell me more, 'cause I sense that you feel much as I do about many things. Perhaps we could borrow a pair of someone's "rose coloured glasses" bfbfbfbfbf

Re: Poo
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 09:08:30 PM »
Happy to oblige. Senor, I applaud you. Taking a poo for freedom is a darn sight more than lots of glorified street mountebanks in expensive suits are doing these days.

But do try on my rose-coloured spectacles for a day. They might brighten the world for a while agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 09:37:06 PM »
Thanks ericthered! Don't know what has happened to Senor; just hope he's not up to his neck in it and can't reach for the glasses. I'll use them first if that's o.k. bfbfbfbfbf

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 09:59:40 PM »
Sure, but be careful. Their effect can be highly addictive.  agagagagag
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 09:42:30 PM »
I dedicate my poop drops to various causes, the most frequent being Wisdom.  That reminds me: I have to print the Desiderata at work tomorrow.  I'm one of those folks who hangs it in front of the crapper so I can read "Go placidly amid the noise and haste..." while pinching a loaf.

And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com