The Teachers' Lounge > Requests for Info on Employers (ON-TOPIC)

Suzhou International Foreign Language College

(1/2) > >>

ericthered:
Anyone know anything about this place?

Raoul F. Duke:
No. But given the trend of Suzhou schools with "International Foreign Language" in their name, I'm not at all optimistic... kkkkkkkkkk

MK:
There seem to be a lot of schools with rather similar English names - 'Suzhou Foreign Language School', 'Suzhou International Foreign Language School' and now 'Suzhou International Foreign Language College'.  Are they actually different or the same place masquerading under increasingly self-important English monikers? 

I only ask 'cos I know someone working at a 'Suzhou Foreign Language School' and she is not very positive about it. 

Sorry if I have muddied the waters.

Raoul F. Duke:
No, Bro, you cool. agagagagag

I definitely know the first two. aaaaaaaaaa  They are "different places", but also still pretty much the exact same bqbqbqbqbq .
I'm less sure now whether one of those scumholes has morphed itself into a "college". I wouldn't put it past them. asasasasas

MK, sorry your friend ended up at one of the "SIFLIS" schools. Wish we coulda gotten them here first...

zero:
Raoul, did you really just up and reply to a two-and-a-half-year-old thread out of the blue, as the time stamp indicates?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version