• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: What Not to Teach about the Olympics  (Read 4716 times)

Senor Boogie Woogie

• Limboid
Re: What Not to Teach about the Olympics
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 11:27:50 AM »

The United States invaded the sovereign nation for its oil reserves and probably has killed or displaced 1,000,000 Iraqi people in the process. I have never been so ashamed to call myself as an American since this invasion.

Look at Saudi Arabia. Little human rights, subgagation of women, ruled by a dictatorship of a royal family who is very willing to chop a head in a public square in front of its population, everyone is required by law to be a practicing Muslim or be severly persecuted. Where is the cry for this nation to change its ways and join the 21st Century?

What has China done? There is oil in the Sudan and the Chinese need the oil like everyone else. I do not see the Chinese killing the indigeous people of Sudan. The Sudanese is doing this. This business arrangement has been going on with America for a long time, and Britian for a lot, lot longer. The spread of a population's misery to profit others has been going on long before America, Britian or even China.

I can't wait for these god damned Olympics to be over and done with and things to go back to being normal. Why is China such a whipping boy of hyporits who have done the ssme thing?

Senor