Primary School Quick Opening in SUZHOU (with BamBam and Confuciously Confused)

• 0 replies

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Suzhou Experimental Primary School.  On the corner of Zhu Hui Lu and Ren Men Lu.  6,000 RMB a month.  Free apartment or 1500 RMB allowance.  Utilities not paid.  16 hours a week.  Teaching first grade.  Blocked schedule.  Mornings and Afternoons.  Tuesday through Saturday.  Good Boss.  Residence Permit and Foreign Experts Card.  Maplemuncher <now known as Confuciously Confused -R> and I both work there and will give you the straight dope. <Note: this should not be construed as an invitation to abuse drugs. -R>

If interested please PM or e-mail Raoul (spamjiaozi@yahoo.com) since both of these wankers are too cool to ever come on the forum any more. asasasasas
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 01:39:26 AM by Raoul Duke »
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

Riz

I have applied for the above mentioned job today. I put up my resume with your reference( Raoul Saloon). Looking forward for the reply.The college where I am teaching now is unable to arrange 16 hours a week for me and I have been doing 10 hours. They asked me to look for a job for next year.
"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
Short and funny quotes, Winston Churchill.