Weather Check

• 1321 replies
Re: Weather Check
« Reply #180 on: June 24, 2007, 11:39:37 PM »
Clear sky and 35 today.
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

« Reply #181 on: June 24, 2007, 11:40:25 PM »
rain storm!!!!! They must have seeded the clouds again.

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #182 on: July 03, 2007, 11:17:24 PM »
Rain this morning, lovely afternoon.

« Reply #183 on: July 03, 2007, 11:59:58 PM »
Another beautiful day today. 30o with a nice cool breeze.
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

belrain

• In past travelling, now becoming Shanghai resident
    • My homepage
« Reply #184 on: July 04, 2007, 08:23:27 PM »
You lucky guys.
Here, in my hometown in Germany already several days cloudy and rainy  alalalalal
Around 20
cdcdcdcdcd Das Leben ist schön

« Reply #185 on: July 04, 2007, 10:58:16 PM »
Another brilliant day. 28o  with lovely fluffy white clouds drifting in the cool breeze.  bfbfbfbfbf

« Reply #186 on: July 04, 2007, 11:05:44 PM »
 asasasasas asasasasas asasasasas rain!!! More rain!!! Grey clouds!!! What in the name of Lei Feng do I have to do to get some sunshine??!!! I tried praying, tried reasoning with the weather deities, animal sacrifice (killed a mosquito but it still counts, even got angry and threw stuff at the clouds. I mean, I am used to rain, I think Denmark actually means "That really wet place up North" in some forgotten language but this...this is just getting silly. I demand sunshine!!! NOW!!! Whoever has it, hand it over...just put down the sun and walk away or I'll use this..this...rubber chicken.
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

« Reply #187 on: July 04, 2007, 11:11:03 PM »
...... or I'll use this..this...rubber chicken.

Oh dear!

Someone give him sunshine.... quick!

solongtinik

• tryin to complete my life's journey
« Reply #188 on: July 05, 2007, 05:48:16 PM »
my former students and colleagues used to ask me if im used to the hot and humid weather in china since my country is in the equator which makes it a hot place.

but my hometown is sooooooooooooooo cool! the warmest i guess is just 24 to 27 degrees!!!!!!!!

cool! cool! cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bfbfbfbfbf

if he does not struggle against what is wrong-even if it seems beyond his strength-he will bever find the right road

« Reply #189 on: July 05, 2007, 08:58:20 PM »
Ok, that's it. it's not funny anymore. I refuse to take part in this. If the Great Gerbil wants me to build an Ark and save all the fuzzy wuzzy cuddly animals, It could just tell me, instead of this incessant downpour. I am not sacrificing anymore carrots, I handed in my holy treadmill, I'm done, done I tell you!  asasasasas asasasasas
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

phets72

« Reply #190 on: July 05, 2007, 09:04:28 PM »
Ever since the dancing chicken arrived on Aussie soil, it has been raining no end.

He has cursed the place asasasasas

It's as if they want him to pack up and ..... I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

By the way as of 5 July No phone call about drinkies so thats it.  I'm packing up my bar stool and moving on. asasasasas

belrain

• In past travelling, now becoming Shanghai resident
    • My homepage
« Reply #191 on: July 05, 2007, 10:11:15 PM »
hhhhooooorrrraaayyyy, sun is back again in good old Germany  ababababab

Still a little cloudy but no rain - at present.  bfbfbfbfbf
cdcdcdcdcd Das Leben ist schön

« Reply #192 on: July 05, 2007, 10:15:33 PM »
Nein, nein, nein, das ist nicht gut. Bitte, k

« Reply #193 on: July 06, 2007, 02:47:31 AM »
Sun, sun, and more sun.... (sorry Eric) 36o

« Reply #194 on: July 06, 2007, 03:43:53 AM »
 asasasasas asasasasas asasasasas asasasasas LT!!! Stop bogarting the sun. I don't know how to get home!! I can't bleeding scuba dive and there are things in the water..nasty things with big teeth!! What does the sun look like? It's green, right?...